1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    TE = 2st Enduro & TC = 2st Cross

Hand Guards

Discussion in '2st' started by Cheekywig, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Cheekywig Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR125 2013
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph Street Triple
    Hi, does anyone know of any handguards that are not out on stalks/bracket like a snails eyeballs but use the brake & clutch hinge bolt to retain them? I think I saw something for the new blue/white models but was told they did not fit my red/white (proper one).
    Any ideas or brands most welcome... thanks.
  2. MxFan69 Get it' Get it' Get it'

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2017 TE 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 KTM 1190, 2009 300xc FOR SALE
    I watched a youtube video this weekend of a new Husky owner discussing his bike and what parts he used. Cant remember which two manufactures he quoted (I think Acerbis and Cycra) but he had made a pretty good looking Frankinstien set, and I think they were like you describe.
  3. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    not much help perhaps, but I used the OEM catalog ones on my 11 TE310 and 13 TXC310R they both were open flag type that were held on with the lever screws. I don't remember who the supplier was, they were black angular type style.
    The only thing with that is that the left one was set up for hydro clutch and your 125 is cable right?.
    Also my older Italian huskys came with Cemoto.it brand lever mount open flag type handguards that were also factory hard parts items that were with the new bike kit (2006 TE450 kit). my 08 TXC450 has acerbic flag hand guards that are on the plastic stalks but I also used zip ties to secure the guards and make them stiffer by looping them around the bars and through the holes that appear to be there for that purpose.