1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

GREAT BUY - Colored Radiator Hoses!!!

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by mxer74, Jan 27, 2009.

1. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hey all,
    Thought I would pass along an awesome deal I found. If any of you like to make your ride look as good as possible like I do, then a set of colored radiator hoses help that fact. Anyway, all I could ever find was the CV4 hoses and those sell for well over $100. Well, here is a link to some I found on eBay:

http://search.stores.ebay.com/Asi-S...ClubQQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsaselZ318533959QQsofpZ0

The kicker is, they are asking $80 (some with free shipping and some are plus shipping). Anyways, I offered them $45 on one that was free shipping and they accepted. Therefore, I got a set of colored radiator hoses for my TC for $45 and that includes shipping! I have ordered these before for a friend and have nothing bad to say about them. These ARE NOT a high temp hose like the CV4, these are simply a cosmetic addition. I run Engine Ice and have never had an overheating issue, therefore I decided to save the extra $75 it would have cost to get the CV4 (which is a high temp hose).

Bottom line is and if you are interested:

Find one of their listings that is OR BEST OFFER AND FREE SHIPPING....I offered them $45 and they accepted. Thought I would pass along. See ya.

Blake
  2. Geek Husqvarna
    B Class

I wonder if the 510 kit would fit on the 610?
  3. Wetdog Husqvarna
    AA Class

Don't think so.

I recall a few TT husky members were also picking up those ebay hoses in the $50 - 60 range last year. They look nice but I gotta buy Kelly's TXC kickstand before I buy anything seeing that I hounded him for months to get one built.
  4. tadgh Husqvarna
    A Class

i was one of the guys who bought them about €60 they cost, i have had them for one year with zero problems. one them after a crash has wound up pretty close to the exhaust header pipe and still no sign of any heat issues. plus they deliver about 4 days after ordering.

good product imo (i replaced the stock hoses because i had torn 2 of them crashing into some rocks)