Graphics and stuff

Discussion in 'TR650' started by Heavyhauler, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Heavyhauler Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TR650 Terra
    Other Motorcycles:
    HD Screaming Eagle Road Glide
    IMG_2560.JPG I bought a Terra about a month ago, read a lot of the threads on the various modifications and then started changing things hopefully for the better. So far I have eliminated the switch on the kick stand, did a Cannisterectomy, a Pod Mod to the air box, added Rox bar risers, a Madstadt windshield, changed oil and filter, bought new tires which I haven't got mounted yet, the previous owner had added the Seat Concepts seat, Husky skid plate, Wuka spoofer which works great, SW Motech engine guards, bark busters, and pannier brackets. I also bought Wolfman Dry expedition bags, duffle, and tank bag, and last but far from least, my son, who is a graphic artist and one of my riding buddies worked over the graphics on the plastics to give me a personalized look no one else will have.

Attached Files:

2. nev.. Terrarist

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TR650 Terra
    Other Motorcycles:
    '14 XT1200ZE
    I like the sticker work. Really breaks up some of the solid colours and gives the bike new lines. :)
  3. mcalistr Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph Sprint ST 1050
    Graphics look awesome- he did a great job!
  4. StuckDeep Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Tr650
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 350sxf
    Haven't had my strada for any longer than 3 weeks now since purchasing from broadwayron. Have made some cosmetic changes like terra high fender, leftover KTM fork boots and have wrapped the bead of the cast wheels in carbon fiber vinyl bc every vehicle I own has predominantly black wheels. What little graphics I have made so far are just a random assortment of the husky logo. Making my father, "Heavy hauler"s decals was quick and simple even though I wasn't happy with my first run of predominantly silver graphics and blending in of the abrupt color change from red side panel to white rear and I took it upon myself to do a more dominant yet simple black scheme still blending the said panel color change. As for myself designing the final look for my own tr650 is not so easy as it is terribly difficult for a former "has been" graphic artist to come up with a scheme that out does his last best work. May stay plain but I really doubt that! image.jpg
  5. StuckDeep Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Tr650
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 350sxf
    image.jpg
    nev.. likes this.