1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Got my first husky need some advice 11 TE310 (power delivery/finding parts)

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Fooschnickenz, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Fooschnickenz Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    None
    Right now I have two issues with bike first is the bike is unridable under 10 MPH has 13/48 gears which I'm gonna change to 12/50 or 13/52 but I feel it's mostly due to the dead spot when throttle is opened slowly. From what I've read this a common characteristic of this bike in stock form. I'm pretty sure it has power up kit installed as 02 sensor is removed and only runs on race map. Now from what I've gathered this is something that can be corrected in a few ways one being a tuner and the other being a 12 txc ecu and injector. I don't care much about adding power just want a smoother delivery off idle so I can putt a around a bit more without wearing out my clutch hand. Which leads me to my second issue. Where do I buy these parts! Things I'm looking for but can't find someone who still make/sells them all websites seem outdated/out of order.
    1: front and rear rotor guards
    2: 12t counter sprocket (read lots about people ordering them but not fitting)
    3: JD tuner
    4: 12 ecu/injector txc
    Any advice on this bike and getting it setup would be greatly appreciated. Also is this legend "George from uptite racing" still in the game? These forums make him sound like a god amongst husky owners.

Attached Files:

2. DJay trying to get my posts posted :/

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TE449
    George is still in the game and you can always call zipty.
    Huskynoobee likes this.
  3. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    Agreed, depending on your location either is a great way to go. You have indeed listed what seem to be the most popular mods. Some are quite happy with the injector TXC ECU combo and don't do the JD. Others do the JD alone. It really comes down to budget, but get it running the way you want before messing with the gearing, because you nailed the root cause of your displeasure.
    Fooschnickenz likes this.
  4. eddychecker Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TCX250 & 2013 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2008 KTM 450XCW
    Halls Cycles in Springfield IL is a great place to order parts too. Also, read the iBeat thread for advise on tuning your fuel injection.
  5. R_Little Husqvarna
    Pro Class

You have to I-beat it and check the CO's and TPS.

The main question is whether your injector is yellow (4pt) or green (12pt)

If the injector is green the COs work around 100...if it is yellow the COs need to be higher like 105-110.

Also the TPS should be set to 102.3% @ WFO

BTW it is NOT mandatory to use the green injector. The yellow works okay when set up correctly. MY 2010 with a yellow injector will run clean all day while my 2012 with a green injector stalls from time to time.
  6. Fooschnickenz Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    None
    I installed the JD tuner and set it to their recommended setting and it was definitely an improvement, but if I crack the throttle just off the stop the engine will kinda surge not quite pop but not run smooth. And when I open it up fast I feel the slightest hesitation. I may have to look into ibeat and making sure TPS is setup correctly. It's kinda making the bike tough to jump over logs cause I feel like I need to to rev it up too high to get the front wheel to lift in low speed situations. It will lunge instead of lift even with 13/52 gears. I dunno I kinda feel if the bike was running properly it could lift the front wheel in 1st with just the throttle and minimal clutch but maybe I'm just used to lighter bikes
  7. Fooschnickenz Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    None
    It has the yellow injector btw
  8. Fooschnickenz Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    None
    I installed the tuner and ordered parts to make a Ibeat cable like eddycheckers the tuner makes the bike overall better but still will pop and stall sometimes if u blip throttle to lift front wheel. Is the TPS most likely the culprit and is the hardstop the adjustment?? And then zeroed in Ibeat
  9. Fooschnickenz Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    None
    I couldn't find where to PM u but do you still have that my12 txc ecu?
  10. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
  11. Fooschnickenz Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    None
  12. dave lindsey Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XCW/2012 CRF230F
    I had a 2010 TE310. The bike barley ran!! I took it to George...and he made that dirt bike RIP...without the JD, and without the injectors...
  13. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    I sent him a message in your regard.
  14. Fooschnickenz Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    None
    Spoke with him on the phone the other day he gave me tons of awesome information about tuning this beast. I can't thank all u guys enough for helping!