Got my '09 Brochure

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by Norman Foley, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    Fran Bottone included an '09 brochure in my last package.:applause: Looks nice, some pics of Ty Davis already. Vintage shot to preface Enduro bikes. I think the pic is Alan Wickstrand at '83 ISDE Wales?

There might be a few tech errors, but a nice overview of all he lines in one place.:thumbsup:
  2. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Nice
    Was 83 the "dream team" year of all Husky Guys from Husky USA Factory riders or was that 84..........Me thinks it was 83 but.....................
    Joe
  3. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    '82 Czecho was the "Dream Team".... They rode the "New" White Tank '83 bikes and came a Jury decision away from winning the World Trophy. The Czechs won it by some strange coincedence. Go Jawa!:busted:
  4. Mike Kay Husqvarna
    AA Class

Its a slick brochure with cool pics for sure.

"Heros Ride Husky"

I like the fact the 610 is listed, and its "Rally Ready" :applause:
  5. Husky Relic Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE 511, 2012 TXC 310, 2013 TXC3
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW GS1200, Zero S, Zero DS, Zero FX
    Dream Team if you say so

I was on the so called dream team. I was so pissed after the jury vote I never rode another 6 days. It's so cool some of you remember
  6. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

Nice book. I just got mine today.
  7. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Of all the pics and posters I ever had hanging up as a kid it was the pre day 1 photo of the team all lined up and I wish I could find that phot again and get a huge "phathead" sized one for my wall. Sounds sick maybe but I love Huskys that much and the 83 was the most pretty Husky ever in my eyes. The damn "flying milk wagons" is what one of my old friends called the 83 WR430's.
    Joe
    PS not the so called dream team...........it was the dream team and be proud of being on it. I just cant recall all the members though.........any help?
  8. somdale Husqvarna
    AA Class

As I recall Dirt Bike or Rider did a write up on that event. My best memory of the coverage was a chick sunning herself in a bikini with a hand painted sign that read " Czechs Accepted" :busted:

Dale