Gasket Set For A 2009 Te-610

Discussion in '610/630' started by PaulSA, Sep 27, 2021.

1. PaulSA Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE-610
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 1190
    Hello knowledgable Husky riders,

I'm trying to find out where I can get a 2009 TE-610 Gasket set ... My motor is in pieces at the moment at the mechanic, and he needs me to source a gasket set.

Thank you!
  2. bunyips Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TE 610 IE
    Hi Paul,
    I have been looking myself ever since I found out that it is Very difficult to get parts for these particular machines!! The only place I have found that seems to actually claim the correct year is on ebay of all places. I have a 2008 TE 610 ie. I also found this site in Italy. https://italhusky.com . It may actually have the parts you need!! Will be sourcing at least a top end rebuild kit for my own bike as soon as I can to have it for the future! Good Luck mate
  3. PaulSA Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE-610
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 1190
    Hi. Unfortunately no joy at italhusky. I’ve found various gasket sets on eBay but the suppliers aren’t sure they’re suitable for a 2009... they all seem to be listed for earlier models. Did you ever find a set that’s confirmed for 2008/2009? If so, do you have a link? — even on eBay.
  4. bunyips Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TE 610 IE
  5. bunyips Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TE 610 IE
    If
  6. PaulSA Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE-610
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 1190
    Thanks, after some research I found out the complete gasket set from www.athena.eu corresponds to the original part numbers, at least from the photos ... so I went ahead and ordered that complete set.