1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    FE = 4st Enduro & FC = 4st Cross

FE/FC FX450 Ice Build

Discussion in '4st' started by R. Stephen, Dec 19, 2016.

1. R. Stephen Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Well after a long wait the Ice is finally here. I bought the first FX450 I know of in the US for sale to the public mid summer. Put it in supermoto trim and broke it in nicely for its intended use of Ice racing. That time has finally come. I've attached a few photos. As usual the bike is never done but It's performing nicely compared to my 2016 FS 450. I really like the Hinson slipper ofer my stock slipper in the 2016 FS450, the air forkes work well and its a lot easier to start and just seems like a more refined bike than the 2016.

More photos @freestylesupermoto on instagram and of course videos coming on YouTube soon @rieguy187

2016-12-16 13.45.05-2.jpg
  2. R. Stephen Husqvarna
    Pro Class

3. R. Stephen Husqvarna
    Pro Class

4. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    I'd love to try ice riding some day. The only ice we get around here on the ground is short lived. The only reliable source of ice is in my freezer.
    LandofMotards likes this.
  5. Steve Kanya Husqvarna
    AA Class

Slipper clutches are awesome on the chop going into the corner on the ice, well worth the money. I'm in the hunt for a 450 myself for the ice now.
    LandofMotards likes this.
  6. bellracing2 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 fe 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    none .... yet .
  7. bushwa Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Hawk Gt
    Mounting up some ice tires on my 501 over the holidays. Video to follow.
  8. 268fords Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08' TE510'
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CRF 100, Kawasaki KLX 110
    At first glance, I was wondering why your front rotor was so large, then I realized it was a super moto rotor. Nice looking machine you have there. Black looks really good.
  9. R. Stephen Husqvarna
    Pro Class

yeah lots of traction +lots of power = lots of brake power needed to go fast.