First Ride on 610!

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by skywalker951, Mar 7, 2009.

1. skywalker951 Husqvarna
    AA Class

It got up to 40 today and I got my suspension put on and decided to forget all the other stuff for now. I JUST HAD TO RIDE THIS THING!!!
    Oh man am I happy. I was worried I would miss my ole xr, well I won't miss her for long. This bike is just what I was looking for. Smooth, 55 mph and barely turning any R's. MY sidestand is the perfect length, I took the long way and had les lower it 1 1/2" for my 29" inseam. Just perfect! Can't wait for more saddle time and adding all the toys. It will be couple of weeks before the snow is gone. At least I can get break-in miles started. I am sure I can get a ride in tomorrow. :thumbsup:
  2. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Congrats young Skywalker.
    What's a 610 look like anyway...:D
    Got any pics?
  3. skywalker951 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I will have some pics in a couple of weeks when I get it done. I added my uptite skid plate and small windshield today. It was 34 today and took a short ride. It was damn cold today, 77 mph @5300 rpm and very smooth. This thing with street tires may be alot of fun. Being lowered really helped me handle the bike and gives it great street manners. Was on wet/icy gravel roads today and looking forward to the thaw. Come on spring. I have to work to much for the next 8 days but will keep adding the parts.
  4. TrailRider Husqvarna
    B Class

Congrats on the new 610. :applause: I've had mine for just over a year now and love it more everytime I take it for a ride. I put Buell head lights on mine so I can ride at night. The stock light sucks big time. Here is a pic of the lights. :thumbsup:
    [IMG]
  5. Muddy Waters Husqvarna
    AA Class

Fix you I must, Young Skywalker; This thing with street tires IS alot of fun !!! --> :D

Would be interesting to see what you did :cheers:

:thumbsup:
  6. Thorton98 Husqvarna
    AA Class

What? Working too much the next 8 day's? Nobody works in Michigan anymore!!!:eek: Congrat's on the bike! Got my 610 out over the weekend. Almost 60 down here! Then rain!!! Ended up going to the Detroit Autorama. Awesome!!! Let's get together for a ride this year! Talk to Ya, Stace