1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    TE = 2st Enduro & TC = 2st Cross

TE/TC Finally!! Got a 2 stroke

Discussion in '2st' started by RickyDZero, Apr 1, 2019.

1. RickyDZero Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2020 Tx 300 i and 2015 Fc 250
    I have always wanted a modern 125 and my friends have always talked me out of it. Being a bigger old guy I seen their point. Having just sold my 2007 TE 510 I now had money to play with. So I pulled the trigger on a 2015 TE 125. I got the bike for a song ($2700) so I figured I could not go wrong. The bike was owned by an older gentlemen like myself. He had just bought a TX 300 so the 125 just sat and I felt lucky he sold it to me at that price. Sunday I loaded up the FC 250 and the TE 125 and took them out to our riding area. Being the newer of the two I had to ride the 125 first. I have a hard time kick starting bikes but this bike is a breeze to start. No problem at all. It started first three kicks all day long with no effort. Secondly these things are light real light. I guess the most impressive thing about this bike was the power. It pulls my fat ass around with no problem! When riding this bike you can put it anywhere and it will stick and when you fall off the power a quick flip of the clutch and your right back in the sweet spot. I had so much fun on this bike my 250 got jealous. Dont get me wrong the FC 250 is a great bike but I think the little 125 will become my favorite. I do not regret my choice of buying this bike what a hoot!!
    jimmyc, JonXX, Husky_250 and 6 others like this.
  2. 87husky500xc Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2020 tx300i and a few vintage bikes
    Other Motorcycles:
    77 honda xr-75..
    Congrats on the new ride! You got it for a song. That’s a very good deal depending on how many hours are on it. I’ve always wanted a small bore but could never convince myself to do it. Maybe one day haha welcome to the dark side and enjoy the new ride...we need some pics
    RickyDZero likes this.
  3. gaz Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr250
    Well done there. As a fellow big bloke 6 foot and 100 kg I love riding my kids’ 150sx. The mid to top is amazing for such a small capacity and they stop before you know it. And they will rail the slightest hint of a berm or rut. But my 300exc is generally my go to since I’m old and lazy. And the WR250 sits between them somewhere. Two strokes for ever!
    RickyDZero likes this.
  4. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    360CR 360WR SM610 TC450 TXC250 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hondas, Harleys, Yammys & a squid
    I think the TE125/150 are the most FUN bikes in the whole lineup!
    RickyDZero likes this.
  5. BikePilot Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2019 TX 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CR250R, Montesa 315R, XR650R..
    Congrats, killer deal! I love 125s and hope to add one to the garage this year.
    RickyDZero likes this.
  6. NH-JP 2nd Fastest Old, Slow Guy!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2017 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    1988 Honda Hurricane,
    Definitely a great deal!
    You got that for yz money!
    I’ve ridden the 150 a bunch and it was tons of fun!
    I’m sure the 125 is similar.
    RickyDZero likes this.