Favorite Armor Review | Leatt 5.5 PRO HD Protector & 6.0 3DF Soft Elbows & Wide Kidney Belt

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by Wadzy, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Wadzy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2017 FE501
    Hi guys,

I'm really good at crashing and hate missing riding due to injuries. My current body suit is hot, uncomfortable, the elbows and shoulders often don't line up to protect when I go down hard. So in the spirit of trying to find something better I've been trying on every piece of gear I could get my hands on. I almost gave up trying to find something that I was completely satisfied with until I tried Leatt Armour. I went with Leatt's Pro HD 5.5 body protection complete with CE Level 2 Chest, Back, Shoulders and then went with Leatt 3DF soft elbow pads and Leatts 3.5 extra wide Kidney Belt which is also CE rated.

I give this gear a 9/10, the only improvement or knit pick I would call out is that the Velcro on the arm for me needs a little more adjustment but that just motivates me to get back in the gym. LOL I've heard guys complain that the shoulders don't stay on but with their new buckle adjustment I haven't experienced any problems. Have a look at this video review posted yesterday to see more. Hope this helps.

View: https://youtu.be/Bqn7Qe1a87A