FAQ's about our products.

Discussion in '7602 Racing' started by Colo moto, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    I get a few emails every day from customers asking various questions about some of our products, so I thought this might be a good idea for a thread. If any one has others please post up, as others may have the same question.

Q. Does your T6 filter fit on 2 strokes or other makes?
    A. Yes, the T6 filter fits on anything with a carb and vent hoses.

Q. How do I get extra filters for my T6?
    A. Just let me know you are out and need more and I will put some in an envelope and send them your way.

Q. Can I oil the filter like I do my air filter?
    A. Yes you can oil the filter, but you will have to clean it twice as often as an unoiled filter.

Q. I am interested in a Skyda cover, but am afraid the window will fall out or break. Is this an issue?
    A. No, we have sold over 100 skyda covers to date without a single complaint or issue with the windows falling out or breaking.

Q. How long will my cover color stay looking new?
    A. Every rider is different, so this is a hard question to answer. It mostly comes down to what you ride and how often. The more you ride the faster it will show signs of wear. Mud also speeds up the wearing process.

Q. What the heck does 7602 mean anyway?
    A. If you ever visit the shop it will be very obvious.
  2. Wetdog Husqvarna
    AA Class

Do all the skyda covers have a window?
    Don't need one for my '08
  3. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    No, the '08 versions don't have windows.
  4. Wetdog Husqvarna
    AA Class

ok, thanks
  5. Dieselox4 Husqvarna
    A Class

Clay,

What is this new product you have coming out and when? You know i need something to give the bike for Christmas.

Mike
  6. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Mike,

I wasn't gonna tell you till i had pics of anodized and etched parts available. The new part is a billet ignition cover. I will post up some pics when they get back from the laser etchers.
  7. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    You really like that bike! :thumbsup:
  8. Dieselox4 Husqvarna
    A Class

[IMG]

Its been the best bike i have ever rode. I have to keep it looking good being the only Husky around here. Its a good reason to show that there really is a backing in aftermarket parts, It doesnt look like every other bike on the trail, is in my opinion the best looking bike made, all this while still spanking them. Its always nice to get good comments on it wherever i go, get questions on why Husky, and leaving after packing up saying, "Yah, its bad. Thats why".

Thanks for all the great parts Clay. Ill have to send some pictures with it actually worked. It gets cleaned right away though.

mike
  9. scoobywrx05 Husqvarna
    A Class

I'd like to see those when they are done. I doubt I'll ever make it to your shop in this life time because I live about 1500 miles away from you. So the ? is,,,,what does 7602 meen, is it the elevation of where your shop is located or something like that, Please:notworthy: share with the rest of us that will never be able to make it there..
  10. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    Ooh! Good guess!

WoodsChick
  11. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Scooby, I will post up some pics as soon as they get back to the shop.

Yep, 7602 is the elevation here at the shop. Pretty good guess.:thumbsup:
  12. scoobywrx05 Husqvarna
    A Class

Well I use to drive truck over-the-road and I've been threw CO quite a few times. I didn't think there where many places in CO that are under 6000 feet in elv.:lol::lol:
  13. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda

High five, Scooby!! :applause:

WoodsChick
  14. PhilM Husqvarna

Colo,

We have your filters on our Rm, RMZ, and CRFX's bikes.

Have you guys thought about offering a single inline version. The reason I ask is that it is a real PITA to reroute some of the vent hoses to all merge to the single block.

Thanks
  15. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    PhilM,

When I designed the T6 I wanted to keep the 4 vent lines to stay consistent with what the Engineers at Keihin had done. I didn't want to "choke up" their design by doing a 4 into 1 type deal. It's probably not a big deal, but it is worth the peace of mind on my end to know that if somehow 1 or 2 vent lines do somehow get clogged that the other ones will be able to keep everything working ok. Probably not necessary, but I'd rather err on the side of caution.

On the CRFx, you can route that one vent line that goes down by the counter shaft sprocket with the rest of them if that is part of the problem of getting them all to meet at the same place.

Clay