Extension?

Discussion in '610/630' started by Nick Mac., Dec 7, 2008.

1. Nick Mac. Husqvarna
    B Class

I 'm currently trying to get the most out of the Rear Suspension of my bike.. 07 610.; And was wondering if someone ou there could explain to me the Purpose in life ofr the " extension" adjuster, on hte lower end of the rear shock? :excuseme:If I go up on the clicker, what form of disater awaits and vice verser. Who is it used to best advantage in conjuction with the Damper/Comp. control on the resevoir?( which I'm led to believe does much) And does anyone know what rate spring would best suit 110kg( 225ish LBS?) Find the forks quiet ok on the 07 and have them roughly +3 rebound and + 5 comp. Works ok, but now I wanna find out what slipping the forks in the Triples to see what it does too. :banghead: Too much stuff to learn.....Hope it dont hurt.... Anyway..thanks in advance for any explanations..( sorry if this is in wrong place??)
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    This is indeed the right place.

Don't understand your question but I'm sure someone that owns a 2006 or 2007 TE610 will be along shortly.
  3. Nick Mac. Husqvarna
    B Class

Sorry will try again. On the lower end of the rear shock absorber is a "clicker". My manual tells me it's for " extension". What does it do? Is this for "rebound"? :excuseme:
  4. Nick Mac. Husqvarna
    B Class

My apologies about the rambling on. I'm on some wild pain meds which dorta screw me around abit. I dribble too........
  5. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Extension would be rebound,, sometimes the italian to english isn't what it should be.
  6. Nick Mac. Husqvarna
    B Class

Thankyou. Thought as much but wasn't going to play with it until certain.
    Again, thanks.
  7. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Good catch. If I was more awake when I read this thread I would have looked up in the owners manual for my TE250.... or maybe the pdf of the 07 TE610 owners manual.

Please heal up Nick Mac :cheers: