1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Electrical Question on My TE449

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Kalex, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Kalex Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449
    Hello friends,
    I am new to this forum, but have found it immensely informative so far as I become acquainted with my new (for me) 2011 TE449. So first off, thanks so much everyone for the posts thus far!!
    So, my problem may have a super simple solution, but here's what up: I was out riding the other day and going over a small creek crossing I had crossed several times before, when I found some new little hole in the creek, bottomed out my fork and flew over the top. No injuries, but my bike got wetter than usual (not submerged). It was happy to start right back up, but wouldn't stay running unless I held the start button in. It was acting like the circuit for maintaining ignition was open and would only stay closed with the start button held in. Anyone ever had this happen? Any thoughts are supremely appreciated!!

Sincerley,
    Kevin
  2. Kalex Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449
    Never mind. While awaiting moderation of this thread the last couple days, I was finally able to find a related thread that answered my question.
    @moderator, please feel free to just delete this post, so as not to unnecessarily clog up this very helpful forum with repeat questions.
    Thanks,
    Kevin