EBC 320mm SM Rotor for sale in Classifieds

Discussion in 'Super Moto' started by 510 SM SC, May 11, 2015.

1. 510 SM SC Husqvarna
    AA Class

Posting a heads up here in SM.
  2. Baroquenride Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE-610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda VFR800
    I looked several times and didn't see it. I'm interested- baroquenstrings@ Yah oooooooo.com
  3. 510 SM SC Husqvarna
    AA Class

Check again it is posted in classifieds.
  4. fmx_sm Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FE501S
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducati M796 Kawasaki KX250F
    I'd like to get one for the front and something exceptional on the back at well. EBC not only makes incredibly well constructed and useful rotors the sheer size of them are too much not to notice. It was love at first site. I first saw one on a TM Racing Black Dream supermoto so I had to have it. I also just recently heard of a floating rear rotor so I think I have to get one of those as well.

I'm gonna post a separate supermoto chat about what is ideal when building your dream machine so if you see it please feel frr to chime in.
  5. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    At least put a link to follow?

Here is what happens:
    Someone states something is for sale outside of the classifieds (like this thread),
    Then years later after the what ever was for sale is long gone finds threads like this and wants to buy it (usually through an internet search engine)
    Then those people join and wake up old threads, or click on the Contact Us link (which sends an email to me) - regardless, it causes much frustration.

If you have a link in threads like this then the general population at least has a clue that whatever you are selling is gone.

There is a reason Craigslist auto deletes every ad after a short period of time.
  6. 510 SM SC Husqvarna
    AA Class