East coasters and Mid Westers check in

Discussion in 'Racing' started by robertaccio, Jan 23, 2009.

1. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    When the race stuff starts/is happening keep us westerners informed!!!
  2. I8AKTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

Our first district enduro is not until April 26. http://iera22.com/

....but plenty of riding to be had until then!
  3. Dieselox4 Husqvarna
    A Class

April 5th here.

Mike
  4. Last Lap Husqvarna
    A Class

Enduro

Sandy Lane Enduro March 15th. South Jersey
  5. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
    Mid South Winter Series is in full swing back here and goes until April. www.msws.org
  6. gandalf Husqvarna
    AA Class

I'll be there! Hoping for 5th place C Vet:busted:
  7. razornpc Husqvarna
    AA Class

D22 1st hs is feb 22
  8. BlueHusky144 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Just raced the Sumter National Enduro

And I am sooooore. 1st race of the season for me, traveled to SC where it was supposed to be warm. But it wasn't, 45 degrees but perfect trail and a well run enduro! Looking forward to the Cherokee.
  9. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Derek,
    How did you do?????????
  10. BlueHusky144 Husqvarna
    AA Class

My goal was 10th in the class and 50th overall. I placed 10th in 200A and 141st overall. I need some jump rope lessons. Lets just say endurance played a role at this ENDURO!!! Thanks for asking!

11. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I'm tellin ya: Perfect Push-ups, weighted jump rope, inclined sit-ups, and a road bike are some relatively easy and in-expensive exercises that REALLY help on race day. I know you've certainly done this racing thing a time or two, but I live on Accelerade/CytoMax on race days and can't get through a day without it anymore. Just a thought. I always buy mine from Performance Bicycle online because they are pretty cheap and are always running some type of shipping or discount special. Just a thought and you might already be using that stuff so nevermind. Good job though on the finish, that sounds VERY respectable for the first race of the season. Wait until you see my first race/finish of the season.......hopefully the being off for two years won't show too bad (I'm doing everything I can right now to prevent an embarrassment from happening at the first race) ....haha. See ya later!
  12. razornpc Husqvarna
    AA Class

balance ball workout is good to

running and biking too
  13. scoobywrx05 Husqvarna
    A Class

I also use a ball,it strengthens all of your core muscles which is what keeps your neck,back,and everything else in line. Anybody else use these??
  14. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I think I know what you're talking about with a balance ball, but I know 100% sure. Post a link to one if you could, I would be interested in trying one out. Thanks.
  15. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

1 Feb 08 is NETRA enduro #1...........the "snow run" and with about a fooot more of snow tonight...........looks like there will be plenty. (about 2 ft on ground already and it is nice and crusty) The 144 can hang though..........don't want to "break in" the new TE on this one. Literally break in ..........not figurativeley.
    Hope to do some ECEA with the Jersey boys
    Joe
  16. dfeckel Husqvarna
    AA Class

Four straight enduro weekends starting March 15!! If I finish the Sandy Lane, I'll be movin' on up to the killer B class...where I will never earn another plaque! Therer are a lot of fast guys in the Vet B class. The Athena kit on my TE 250 makes me eligible for the somewhat less populated B 4-stroke heavy class, so i guess there's still some hope.:excuseme:
  17. scoobywrx05 Husqvarna
    A Class

Have fun in that race Joe:lol: First WNYOA enduro is on 3/29 at Indian Mills NJ and the first hare scramble is on 5/3 at Van Etten NY.
  18. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Am thinking with 2 plus feet it is gonna be the "paddle your arse off/ big rut run" and may balk at it as I have not riden sunce late december when snow was only about a foot.
    May wait til March and hit ECEA and Jersey runs.
  19. scoobywrx05 Husqvarna
    A Class

I'm sure it is gonna be unless they'll let ya put one of the snow track systems on your bike. How many NETRA races you aloud to miss a season? Did you get bumped up to B class this year??
  20. Brinker343 Husqvarna
    A Class

I can't wait to hear....Teeeeeen Seeeeeeconds!!!