1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Earth-X Battery Connectors - FYI

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by River-Runner, Apr 9, 2017.

1. River-Runner Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE511, 2012 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 KTM690 Enduro
    While I have been on my bolts/anchors molded into Husky gas tanks that corrode rant, I noticed our Earth-X batteries have the same molded connector.....shot some dielectric grease into the threaded hole and replaced the leads. Can't Hurt? I'd hate to ruin a battery by having the connectors corrode tight.

The Earth-X are 4 years old now in the Huskies - still spin the 310 and 511 like new. I do charge them over the winter on a Battery Tender Lithium trickle charger every month or so.

I will replace the original lead/acid batteries in our KTM 690's when they die with Earth-X. I'm satisfied with the Earth-X - Thank you Tinken for turning me on to them - wherever you are......
  2. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    The battery is dead on my Harley. I'm kind of thinking of springing for the Earth X. At $340 it's a steep price, but Harley wants $170 for one, and the Yuasa that barely lasted a year that's in it now (on a battery tender when not ridden) was $125. So it's starting to look pretty good.
  3. gillies Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '11 TE449
    Other Motorcycles:
    '09 R1200GSA
    Kelly and Tinken. You know where they went.
  4. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    Tinken has been focusing on the SxS market and has a successful business designing and selling custom parts and performance goodies.

Kelly is with Trail Tech and has a ton of fun design testing new products that we can all use.
    268fords likes this.