Donor body parts?

Discussion in '610/630' started by BiG DoM, Jul 23, 2014.

1. BiG DoM Husqvarna
    AA Class

I have just lost five bikes in a runaway fire that took out my garage and workshop - included were a classic BMW cafe racer and my irreplaceable customised HP2. Anyway luckily my 610 was in another area but I lost the seat, tank and plastics. Can anyone help answer whether the 630 tank and plastics will fit a 610 ('09 FI) frame? Essentially are frames the same?
  2. djc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    te 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    f800gs ktm200 r1200gsa
    hi man, got no idea about the parts interchanging but im sooo sorry hear that you lost your bikes,i feel for you
  3. EricV Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    I'm of no help either, but just had to post to say I'm sorry to hear of this. Best of luck to you-
    Theo likes this.
  4. DYNOBOB Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    SuperTenere-GL1800-CBR900RR-KLX250S
    The same Safari tank fits both bikes so I'd think stock tanks would also fit. Does the 610 throttle body fuel hookup face forward on the left side of bike?

Sorry to hear this!

5. BiG DoM Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks guys - keep the info coming. I have an offer of 630 parts and hoping will fit.
  6. BiG DoM Husqvarna
    AA Class

Looking for a spare 630 fuel pump fitting if anyone knows of one. I have been given a 630 tank but evidently the coverplate is a different shapeand alsomit is without pump as the guy fitted a Safari tank and is using the pump. I know one can just buy a replacement pump but what else is in the tank? Fuel filter and .... ?
  7. DYNOBOB Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    This is what it looks like (disregard the arrow). There was one of these assemblies on Ebay but don't see it now.

[IMG]
  8. JonDirt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE610 2008
    Sorry to hear about the fire. That sucks.

Hmm. My 610 pump has two hose connectors. The 630 pump has only a single hose connector?
  9. DYNOBOB Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    It doesn't need a return line because the pressure regulator is built in (white arrow).