Dog Days Of Summer....snapshot From 08/02/20

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by Dirtdame, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Wow....it's August already! And the hottest weather is starting to commence. When I was younger, hot weather didn't even make me bat an eyelash, but nowadays, it is very uncomfortable for me. None the less, I wanted to go for a ride today. A big brush fire was burning near my usual summer spot, so I wanted to avoid that area. Instead, I started my ride in Anza (near the local Dairy Queen) and went over to Santa Rosa mountain. It got slightly cooler as I climbed the winding truck trail up into the trees, but never never to the point of being somewhat delightful, but more like somewhat bearable. The highlight was a stop at the spring, where the water comes up out of the ground, via a metal pipe, where it runs into a little round tank, spilling over and then down the road , over the side and down the mountain. It was very cold water, indeed. But not as cold as the ice cream I bought after I returned to the Jeep.:D
    [IMG]
    Teambowles likes this.
  2. Teambowles Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    19 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    19 ktm 6 days excf 450 n excf 500
    August?! You mean the eighth level of jumanji. Too hot and smokey here to ride been a crazy year for sure
    Dirtdame likes this.