Decided to sell my 630...thoughts on asking price?

Discussion in '610/630' started by tool46n2, Jun 25, 2017.

1. tool46n2 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Bike is in excellent condition, super clean, with just over 1,000 miles on it. Thing looks awesome, runs incredible, fast, sound is awesome…over $2,500 in upgrades including PowerCommander V and adjustable PowerCommander AutoTune installed by Hall’s Cycle’s (Springfield IL) so it runs incredible and can be hooked up to any computer to adjust tuning settings. I’m the original owner. Have two sets of keys, original toolkit, and manuals.

I have had made a number of upgrades and modifications including:
    •New battery (Dec,16) ($110)
    •PowerCommander V ($369) and AutoTune ($259) installed by dealer (have original box for both)
    •SuperSprox Stealth rear sprocket ($120)
    •Upgraded chain ($159)
    •Highway Dirt Bikes handguards, top clamp and integrated fold-out mirrors ($200)
    •BRP chain guide block ($75)
    •SME Axel Block Sliders – front and back ($145)
    •Upgraded turn signals and stalks ($150)
    •FMF Racing Power Core 4 single pipe exhaust ($490)
    •Aluminum Husqvarna Tail rack (not installed) ($100)
    •Husqvarna Tail Bag (never used) ($120)
    I have seen a few out there asking around $6k but none with so low miles on it...thoughts? IMG_8116.JPG IMG_8113.JPG IMG_8116.JPG IMG_8113.JPG IMG_8102.JPG

Attached Files:

2. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    You could command circa $7000K in Australia for this bike which is in pristine condition by the way. Good luck with the sale.
  3. tool46n2 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks, hopefully I can get at least $6k here.
  4. mekanik Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    That is a tough one, I bought my TE for 7 k new. Parts availability has been extended with other manufacturers using the power plant. That being said I would love to own that bike! On another note, love the user name. Just saw the band in concert and it was incredible. GLWS