1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    TE = 2st Enduro & TC = 2st Cross

TE/TC Dal Saggio Ray kit for 4cs forks

Discussion in '2st' started by whodat, Feb 26, 2020.

1. whodat Husqvarna
    AA Class

I bought a really clean low hour 16' te250 with the 4cs forks. Although I heard how bad they were I thought they couldn't be that bad.....just a bunch of pussies! Jeez I guess I am the biggest pussy of all. They were the worst forks EVER! Anyway to the point. I installed the Ray kit from Slavens and what a difference! Almost as good as my Yamaha SSS forks. I have spent more money on re valves only to be not happy.
    The kit comes with a video step by step, it is not hard at all. They come with base valves so you have rebound on top and compression on bottom like you should. The bike tracks strait and does not bottom. The little hack on the trail is almost gone. Good $ spent about 500 and some change, I bought seals and bushings while at it. Anyway good product, I thought I would give a mention.
  2. sethmg Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Oset 12.5
    So glad to hear that! I just installed the Ray kit on my '15 TE300 and will be testing them out for the first time tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be kicking myself for waiting so long to fix these forks...
    robertaccio likes this.
  3. whodat Husqvarna
    AA Class

Yes you will, I think the difference is remarkable. $ well spent and they are so much more adjustable. Let me know what you think!
  4. buttstock Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Husky Strada
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 GasGas 300XC, 2002 Rokon
    I had Dal Saggio kit put on my 2018 TE150. Like you say, WOW WHAT A DIFFERENCE