1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

custom pre-printed numberplate backgrounds

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by husky123, Jun 6, 2009.

1. husky123 Husqvarna
    A Class

Does anyone have a line on a good company that make custom pre-printed backgrounds for our beloved TE's?
  2. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Decal Works. Sadly they don't show them on their website or in their catalog. I just bought a set of tank and radiator shrouds from them and wouldn't have known that they made stuff for my 07 TE if I hadn't seen a picture of somebody elses bike with their graphics posted on this website. I e-mailed them and they e-mailed me back and then I called them and ordered my stuff. I just got the decals yesterday and they look great. I can't wait to stick 'em on my bike.:D
  3. husky123 Husqvarna
    A Class

Thanks Dirt. Did you get a set for your front headlight or are you running just a numberplate?
  4. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    I am running the stock headlight, but I only ordered the shroud kit. If you call and talk to the people there, they will help you get ideas together for what you want and need.
  5. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

Ridepg.com has done quite a few for me.

Be forewarned, if you need red backgrounds, they are not the same red that Husky uses. It is more of a Honda red.
  6. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

As Scott sain Powersportz grafix are awsome and last and fit and rock....Nuff said.........the headlight backround even lays in nice and no bubbles and fit is the best....they can even do anything you want..try em ouit
  7. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Decal Works.......period!