Crazy light and cool Airoh Aviator 2.3 Carbon Six Days Portugal Limited Edition Motocross Helmet

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by Wadzy, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Wadzy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2017 FE501
    Hi guys,

I was looking for a Motocross helmet that was carbon light weight, did exceptional well at fresh air circulation, kept me cooler, more comfortable, built really well and looked sick!

I found the Airoh Aviator 2.3 Carbon Kevlar Limited Edition Six Days Portugal to exceed all my expectations and got it from Chromeburner.com After owing more than 20 helmets this is easily my favorite helmet hands down. Here's my review. I hope you enjoy and if you have any questions let me know. Cheers WADZ

View: https://youtu.be/zsTiYwWLMSA
    gots_a_sol, Dirtdame and woodsrider like this.
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    AIROH was always one of my secret weapons to eliminate fatigue, and I plan it being that again soon, its time for a new helmet again. I had an AIROH connection for while but that ended so I went with VEMAR (we have a connection there) then went onto Just 1 (sale price was great). My next will be a EU version ECE Airoh 1k gram helmet.
  3. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Nice info, but didn't say what shape fit the shell and liner provide. I like infomercials on helmets to tell me what shape head will fit in it best.
  4. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    Shat did you think of Just1 compared to others? Haven't really read or heard anything about them, just seeing people with them and all seem to be sponsored
  5. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    The Just 1 has been a great lid, mine is just getting beat down, 2020 is time for a new lid. I ordered my AIROH trials helmet from a UK company , I will go back there and get a new AIROH Aviator
    FYI AIROH
    Antonio Italian Research Of Helmets (Antonio Locatelli owner or was)
    LandofMotards likes this.