1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Cr125 Big Bore Kit

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Ant James, May 3, 2020.

1. Ant James Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2005 Husqvarna CR125 2 Stroke
    Hi guys,

Was enquiring about a big bore kit for my 2005 Husqvarna CR125 and was told to just on here. Apparently a member Wallybean might be able to help. Any assistance works be great.

Thanks,

Anthony
  2. 2strokebloke Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wre 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    motorhispania ryz50
    Was just about to make a post like this , also have a 2005 cr125 and want a bore kit, heard that the wallybean kits are the best
  3. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Hi Guys,

I have retired from actively building the kits. Demand is down and I personally am slowing down. I still stock parts and will continue. I don't have the ability to get the cylinders welded or the pipes made at this point. If someone wants to get an older 7 port cylinder big bored, I can handle that for a while yet.

At some point I will be selling my bench motor that is a complete CR165 but I am not ready to make that move yet.

You can PM me if you have any questions,
    Walt
    steadydirt likes this.
  4. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Thanks Walt for all the work you did to make my Husky into a 165. There was a time when there was one 1 AMA National #1 plate on any Husky and that year it was a Walt Smith built Husky 165. As good and as fast as that bike was you now made my new Husky Tc 150 one great bike. Just wish I was a little younger so I could chase that # 1 again You are the man
    There are 100s of 165 still out there
    steadydirt and Dirtdame like this.
  5. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Thanks John!
  6. Flyin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 300
    Are there any off the shelf 56mm pistons?
  7. jeanjean Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    IT175H
  8. Aviduser Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 cr 165
    I second that praise, I've enjoyed my 165 for several years now. that little motor always impresses me. I think im going to keep my cr165 going till the wheels fall off
  9. gots_a_sol Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR177
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 250RR
    Nothing but happy with my 165/177 Husky over the years. I still race it from time to time just because it is a blast :thumbsup:

Need to order a piston kit for it, I think I'm at about 150 hours on since going 177 and a few hours shy of 500 total on the bike since I bought it.

[IMG]
    steadydirt likes this.
  10. Flyin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 300
    Found one
    Vertex 22600200