Cool new stuff heading down the pipe...

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by MotoMarc36, Dec 15, 2014.

1. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR144, 04 TC450, 04 TC250, CR50
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    Centerline and ray_ray like this.
  2. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Not if you believe the talk that huskys will be their own bike in 2016. I agree with you though that is probably 2016 husky stuff and not really any different than the ktm stuff.
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Amazing how quick they are engineering stuff lately. KTM is becoming quite masterful at building high quality bikes and changing things like major engine components so quickly. Also cool they offer this high end machinery to the masses who might want it. They are for sure pushing the limits.
    Norman Foley and MotoMarc36 like this.
  4. boisedave Husqvarna
    AA Class

All good stuff. But I wonder what this means:

The KTM two-strokes will also get the chassis updates, but there are some more two-stroke surprises in store.
    MotoMarc36 likes this.
  5. rasputin Husqvarna
    AA Class

6. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I think he fell in love with money and low cost Indian made small displacement street bikes sell in huge numbers. Making something retro by a logo and a few design changes and bingo, more money.
  7. Darkside Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none left
    Other Motorcycles:
    beta, ktm, aprilia
    I wonder if FI is coming. I know they all say they have it in the works, but since Sherco has actually produced a bike, it seems more of a reality.
  8. RickyDZero Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2020 Tx 300 i and 2015 Fc 250
    Did I miss it, or did they neglect to mention the forks? They said new shock and linkage, but nothing about forks. Does that mean same ol same ol? If it does oh-boy !!
  9. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Some of this does sound a little wack ... SP is seeing some sales numbers somewhere that he likes apparently ... I certainly hope we get to see a QRTLY\YRLY report from KTM on their bike sales ... He also laid the Bergs to rest in a happy way ...
  10. racemx904 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 Beta 350RR & 1986 430XC
    Other Motorcycles:
    1975 Rokon and 2004 Kawasaki KX65
    No husky race bikes in the near future? Not sure how you get that..... They are pushing Husky harder than they every even pushed KTM... Husky Moto GP 3, Husky EX, Husky SX, Husky NHHA, Husky GNCC... every where you look now its a Husky team.... they never even tried with Husaberg.... I wish people would stop trying to predict the future and just have fun with it and enjoy where Husky has been, has gone, and is going... sorry rant over...
  11. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    We'll see what happens. The only thing I have seen to be consistently true is that anything Pierer says is mostly BS mixed with a grain of truth just to generate hype.
  12. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    I saved this pic ... Its KTMs' block layout of the company and shows the power ... Husky is sitting on the same level as ktm.. Bergs never had it that good at KTM. And yes, this diagram does matter.

Not sure how SP has his Husky company sitting so tight with KTM unless they are part owner or something.

ktm_block.jpg

--
    Yep, I pay almost zero attention to the guessing on the future of these bikes ... Everyone has their own agenda in that space and most go negative on the bikes here. Never understood that to this day. I really don't understand the crying on SP... What do people expect? Its beyond me and my Huskies.

--
    This is new from SP:

HuskyFActory.jpg

Thanks and I'm on-board.
    Norman Foley likes this.