Contact for Husqvarna Australia

Discussion in 'TR650' started by Johnn, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Johnn Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TR650 Strada
    Other Motorcycles:
    T4 Moto Guzzi
    I'm at my wits end with an intermittent ABS fault so I contacted a Local Dealer to have a look at the problem. They claimed they did not have the approved connection for the TR 650 and would not order it for various reasons. I then contacted my local BMW dealer who has the connection but not the login codes for the Husqvarna . I was not able to find a contact for KTM/Husqvarna
    Being super frustrated with the situation, I lodged a report to New South Wales Departmnt of Fair Trading. The staff were able to, not without difficulty, find a customer contact at KTM.
    The response included the following:

"Your concerns were brought to the attention of Mr Ben Ashley, Customer Service representative at KTM Australia.

Mr Ashley advised that the local service centre at Cessnock may need a cable to connect to the system and requested that you contact him on One Eight Hundred 664 771 to discuss the matter further. If necessary, KTM Australia are prepared to provide the required cable to your local dealer to resolve the matter."

In the same week I was attempting to sort out the Husky through the mail came two recalls. One to replace hydraulic struts for an eight year old Mazda and another to replace a compliance sticker for the Triumph Tiger.
    PaulC likes this.
  2. tr-downunder Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Tr650
    Other Motorcycles:
    Kawasaki 650f
    did you get it sorted? id go to a dealer that used to sell husky before the takeover. R&D Husky in sydney
  3. Johnn Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TR650 Strada
    Other Motorcycles:
    T4 Moto Guzzi
    I'm still persisting with diagnosing the problem using the Motoscan app.

Not very helpful as the fault codes need to be interpreted to be useful.

Found a site which breaks down the codes into something meaningful.

https://bmwfault.codes/

It appears by my interpretation the ABS module is gradually going kaput needing removal and further investigation.

Easy peasy NOT.:mad:
    PS Much more pleasant to ride without the over sensitive ABS activation.