1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    FE = 4st Enduro & FC = 4st Cross

FE/FC Considering a 2015 fe350 things I should know?

Discussion in '4st' started by Jonny360, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Jonny360 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    xt225
    Been looking for a FI 350 for trail riding in the eastern sierras. Looking online for ktm 350 excf and huskys they ktms just seem so overpriced. Used with 4000 miles and they are selling for slightly less than retail. One of my local dealers has a 2015 fe350 demo bike with 100 miles for $7750 which seems like a good deal compared to the ktms I see going. Anything I need to know about these huskys? I know they have a rear link on the shock unlike the ktms. Is the subframe still plastic on these 2015s? Do they still need to be power up'd like the italians huskies?
  2. bellracing2 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 fe 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    none .... yet .
    check keytime motorsports in wisconsin . hes a husky dealer , has a demo 15 fe350 with 72 hrs on it . a bunch of extras , and before winter he was asking 6000 . im sure he can crate it up for you and ship it if youre too far away . owners name is steve , great guy to deal with . he's a small independant dealer with 1 employee . his customer service and attn to detail is the best ive ever seen . give him a call , talk to him for a few miniutes youll see what i mean . http://www.keytimemotorsports.com/BigBikesinStock.html if you do call , ask him how he preps the bikes ....... youll be amazed at the answer . lol .
    tonskiguy and reveille like this.
  3. Jonny360 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    xt225
    From the picture it looks like thats the offroad version. i'm looking for the street legal one. But thanks for the lead!
  4. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    FE350S 50 US state street legal version out of the box.
    MotoXImage likes this.
  5. Teambowles Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    19 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    19 ktm 6 days excf 450 n excf 500
    They don't need near the attention the Italian huskys did, they run nice off the showroom floor. Still with anything if your like most of us....slip on fmf, and a few other farkles and you should be pretty happy
    robertaccio and MotoXImage like this.
  6. Wendell Walker Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE 350S
    Hey, if you're still looking, I happen to have a 2015 FE350S that I would consider selling. Low hours and low miles. I don't ride as much as I thought I would.
    Completely stock. Cleaner that new.