Compatibility Aftermarket 610/630

Discussion in '610/630' started by roamine, Nov 19, 2020.

1. roamine Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Hi all,
    new owner of a TE630 in France, very hard to find addon parts, even with recent SWMRS650R/dual X.
    I add a PU kit and remove airbox snorkel (no maze in Europe), waiting for a 14t sproket and aliexpress cable for Ibeat setting :)

I would like to know if exhaust/2-1 pipe, skid plate etc from TE610 fit on te630? Lot of second hands from 610 but all is news for TE630 (and very rare is Europe so $$$), I don't want to pay 800$ 1000$ for a exhaust or 250 for a skid plate (shipped from Australia/USA so too much shipping fees)...

Thanks
  2. roamine Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
  3. ceevu Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Te 610/630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Cagiva Elefant, husaberg fe501
    If you look your 630(after you remove heat shields),you realize that headers does not end at equal lenght,like they do in 610. So not direct bolt on,but propably could be made to work.
    Skid plate most propably is the same,engines and frame are same in that area. Only if it contacts headers,they are different.
  4. Scott Eldredge Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 Te 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW F850 GSA. Gas Gas Txt 300
    My new-to-me 630 has the skid plate the owner previously had on his 610, so skid plates should fit.
  5. HuskyBrutha Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM630
    Other Motorcycles:
    690 R, 500 EXC, XR250
    I have a never used Leo Vince Titanium full exhaust system system for the 630 still in its original packaging that I may consider selling if you are interested.
    Only issue is that I am in South Africa so some shippng will be involved.
    mekanik likes this.
  6. mekanik Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    I have a VERY used Full Ti Leo Vince on my 630 that I would never consider selling.
    rancher1 likes this.
  7. HuskyBrutha Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM630
    Other Motorcycles:
    690 R, 500 EXC, XR250

I can understand you might feel that way. :D
    I bought my Leo Vince, then a week later went with the Twin Arrows kit.
    Never got around to testing the new ECU with the Leo Vince though :confused:
    mekanik likes this.
  8. roamine Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    What are the existing 2 in 1 exhauts for TE? Arrow, leovince and FMF, that's it?
  9. HuskyBrutha Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM630
    Other Motorcycles:
    690 R, 500 EXC, XR250

Those were the main ones, not sure if those are still selling / available as new.
    There were also a few small scale manufacturers of silencers, one was from Australia - cant remember the name.
  10. willie Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Stock dual exhaust can be converted to single and stock muffler can be gutted and modified. Several how to posts about it way back around 2011. I cut off the y pipe and used a short section of auto exhaust pipe to connect the left muffler. Join is hidden under a heat shield.
  11. Ungarisch Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 SM510R, 2007 SM610, 2011 TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    2010 Z1000