clutch slave cylinder piston

Discussion in '7602 Racing' started by Huskybloke, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Huskybloke Husqvarna
    AA Class

trying to get one of these clutch slave cylinder pistons through your australian dealer really keen to try one?
  2. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    We're getting something together as we speak. Hopefully not too long and you should be able to get any of our products through Dirt Bike in Oz.:thumbsup:
  3. JoeF Husqvarna
    B Class

you can order directly. Got mine very fast to Europe and the piston is working great.

BR, Joe
  4. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    7602 Slave piston install this weekend as well as master cylinder refurb kit, new clutch and new clutch hose.:thumbsup: 130 hours with lots of clutch abuse.
  5. Huskybloke Husqvarna
    AA Class

got my slave cylinder piston put it in bled the clutch ,problem solved , i have takin it for a run and the old girls back , fitted in with no problems 1/2 an hour it took, great product cheers
  6. rabskyline Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 te250r
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yer maw !
    I am buying more from the states.. Ghr honda sent me a run down of their costings to import.... No wonder they cant sell cheap.. Pity as i wanted to keep my money local but hey, when its 1/2 price elsewhere , then thats that !
  7. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    Note my clutch is going back together now,,, my master cylinder was shot, the hard coat/chrome was all peeling off and bubbled inside the cylinder. Factory Pro supermoto had 9.5 mm OEM replacement master and its back on my machine now as well as the slave piston and new hose. I built the slave up completely submerged in blood for a 0 air bubble assy/ installation
  8. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    The "new" clutch set up is working great!!!
  9. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Good to hear you got everything back together and are happy with the results. :thumbsup: