Bogging/Running Lean after desmogging, tuning issue?

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by txmxer, Aug 23, 2019.

1. txmxer Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    future cr 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yz 250, Drz 110, etc
    Bike is a 2010 Te510. Previous owner took out the cat and charcoal canister then sold the bike to me because it would cut out under travel. Well I took out the O2 sensor and put the factory plug in and the factory sensor plug in and the problem was solved.

The bike now runs nice and strong but here is the new problem:

I rode the bike about 5-6 miles while it was about 95 degrees F outside, when riding a gear high and getting ready to downshift it would begin to bog and I had to pullover, this happened three times. I suspect that the bike was running lean/hot. Did not experience any backfiring just bogging to a stop. I could start back up and ride home.

The radiator fan was also not working and I also have a fail code on the odometer.

My next plan of action was to take it to a shop and have them tune the efi and see if any codes are coming up, what are your thoughts?
  2. txmxer Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    future cr 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yz 250, Drz 110, etc
  3. Eoin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630, TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Africa Twin AS
    If it's a Mikuni FI bike, get the iBeat connectors and have a look for yourself. The PU kit makes the map user settable with iBeat and also allows fault codes to be read. Search under iBeat, there's a big thread in the 610/630 section.
  4. txmxer Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    future cr 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yz 250, Drz 110, etc
    That’s the route I decided to go, I’ve emailed and called semco multiple times and can’t get a hold of anyone. Really need an iBeat cable. No local dealer, closest Ktm dealer just updated their tool and can’t hook up to older huskys
  5. Eoin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630, TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Africa Twin AS