BMP Experience

Discussion in 'Bills Motorcycle Plus' started by GabeJ, May 15, 2013.

1. GabeJ Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TR650 Strada
    I am a believer in the knowledge provided by online forums. When I saw BMP was an Oregon company I was instantly intrigued, being that BMP is a sponsor on this website. I had heard great things about Bill's, and when I decided to jump into the world of Husky motorcycles, I called from my house 95 miles away and spoke with Lon.

Lon went above and beyond in helping me find the right bike at the right price. He was amazing. I knew I'd found the right place to buy my first new motorcycle.

The buying experience was as pleasant as I could have imagined it. I got the bike at the price I had been offered, plus I received an oil filter and two quarts of oil for my first service. Lon introduced me to Bill, who was kind enough to give me a walkaround of the bike, and he even spent time chatting up my brother about what kind of bike he likes.

Lon then helped me load up my bike, something I'm sure most dealers wouldn't do, and sent me on my way. I have even received follow up contact. I can't say enough about BMP. I'm glad I found the place through this forum, and I wanted to publicly thank Lon and Bill for their excellent business. Thanks, guys.
    Gabe
  2. bbc Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 tc 449
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 power wheels quad my sons
    I feel the same way! I had my bored three year old son running around everywhere be a loud well three year old boy lol bill was talking to him like he was his own grand son gave him a candy bar even lol great place...oh and bill helped me load my tc 449 I thought that was pretty cool also!
    Russ Henry, Coffee and WoodsChick like this.
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Fantastic shop and there honest salt of the earth service is why they have always been a top husky seller, well liked and have tons of repeat customers. Zero car salesman feel, bend over backwards to help and have more parts than almost anyone. Just a great shop from any angle.
    bbc likes this.