BigWoods200-Wabeno, WI Dual Sport Ride 09/27-28

Discussion in 'East - USA' started by MMMOTORCYCLE, Sep 2, 2014.

1. MMMOTORCYCLE Husqvarna
    AA Class

When: September 27-28
    Where: Wabeno, WI

http://www.widualsportriders.org

This is an AMA sanctioned National Dual Sport event. You can check out previous years postings on ADVRIDER or WiDualsportRiders.org

You will need a plated bike (road connectors), <96dB exhaust (sound check enforced..103dB is the record so far :naughty: ) and a spark arrestor (National Forest)

Fee incudes free camping (hot showers), Saturday lunch and dinner, Sunday breakfast and a hell of a good time!

Hope to see you there.

PS-Always looking for sponsor to donate items for the Saturday Night raffle/auction.
    You can PM me with any questions.

Michael Michael Motorcycle
  2. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    Yes sir! I'm all signed up and eagerly awaiting the date.:banana: This is always a great time. I hope some more cafe Husky members come up for this, it would be nice to meet more of you guys and gals. Nice mix of roads and trails with some single track/hero sections thrown in to keep every skill level entertained.
    MMMOTORCYCLE likes this.
  3. HUSKYnXJnWI Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09TE450
    I'll be there!
    [IMG]

Husqvarna's sometimes get special treatment.... (depends on who the current president is ;) )
    [IMG]

we have about 150 miles on Saturday and 90 miles on Sunday not counting optional "Hero Sections" (more challenging single track)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

FALL COLORS, GREAT TRAILS, GREAT PEOPLE, AND A STREAK DINNER!
    [IMG]
  4. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    Oooo A Streak dinner cool! I'll bring my speedo! :banana::lol:
  5. HUSKYnXJnWI Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09TE450
    HAAAAA! :cheers:
  6. MMMOTORCYCLE Husqvarna
    AA Class

That had to be the best BW200 yet
    80 during the day
    50's at night
    Great steak dinner!
    Riding was fantastic and the hero sections were awesome (thanks to all the landowners )

Hope to see some more Husky representation in the spring at the Ride4Research 2015
  7. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    Yes indeed it was a fantastic weekend of riding. I am back to work this morning...Yuck I was off work yesterday and planned to take it easy but instead I decided to take out the mountain bike and ended up riding 20 miles of single track. I'm beat today but I just couldn't waste a perfect day.:thumbsup:

Thanks for all the work your club puts into this event and for the support to the community. :cheers: