Big Props To Bills!

Discussion in 'Bills Motorcycle Plus' started by Colo moto, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    A buddy of mine recently bought a TXC 310 off craigslist. It was somewhere on the east coast and he was having a hard time finding reasonable shipping to Colorado. Bills ships a ton of bikes all over the country, so I thought I would give them a call to see if they could give me some suggestions of companies to call. I spoke to Bill and he said to email him the details and he would arrange shipping. What?! Bill was going to arrange shipping for a bike that he had nothing to do with! What a great guy. I get the details and find out that the bike is coming from another dealership on the east coast. OOps, now I feel like an idiot. I call Bill to apologize. Having Dealer A arrange shipping from dealer B to customer C is not a reasonable request and I felt bad for putting him in this position. Bill says, "no worries, but he should have called me too. I probably could have matched the price." The price Bill was able to ship for was far le$$ than anything my friend was finding. It is super rare these days to find someone who is willing to help out another person especially when he has absolutely nothing to gain. Bill is one of those rare people who will help you even if he isn't making and money from it.

I'm not saying you give Bills a call to arrange your shipping. But if you should need a new exhaust or some other doo dad or whatzit for your bike give Bills a call to place your order. Or better yet, buy a bike from Bills and have them ship it to you for cheap. :)
    BILLF, Dirtdame, JonXX and 10 others like this.
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Best dealer I have ever dealt with period. There is a reason people keep raving about them. Great crew there top to bottom and very straight shooters. Top dealer for a reason. Same guys who drag bikes out for us to depreciate them and run the gas out of them while they work overtime on the weekend for free just so we can try the new bikes. Hope KTM realizes what they are getting in Bills and treat them like kings.
    oregonsage, BILLF, Dirtdame and 2 others like this.
  3. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

YEP Bill is awesome. I'm in VA and recently purchased a bike from him and everything about the deal was sweet. Oh.... when he ships you a bike plan on taking LOTS of straps off! I can now start a strap company :lol:. There was zero damage on the bike after 3,000 plus miles the bike traveled to VA.
    JonXX, WoodsChick and Motosportz like this.
  4. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
  5. Xriderdown Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR360 SW / WR360 IT / FE501 AU
    Other Motorcycles:
    BUL MK3,KAW KE100,CZ 988-1,YAM FZ1
    Never owned a Husky before I moved to the Northwest even though I always wanted one. #1 reason was lack of a good dealers in my area. Thanks to Bill's, I finally found a dealer I knew I could trust. That's the main reason I ride Huskies.
  6. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    92WXC350 /Lamson CR250/701 Vitpilen/
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph900 Scrambler 1200 HD Nightst
    THANKS GUYS THE PROPS ARE AWESOME!!!
  7. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    No dude... Biiig props!!

image.jpg
    oregonsage, Lonfish, JonXX and 2 others like this.
  8. 268fords Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08' TE510'
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CRF 100, Kawasaki KLX 110
    oregonsage and BILLF like this.
  9. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    360CR 360WR SM610 TC450 TXC250 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hondas, Harleys, Yammys & a squid
    They are the best guys there are, that's all there is to it.
    r6jon, Lonfish, BILLF and 1 other person like this.
  10. artr01 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Bill and his shop have went out of their way to help me several times. First they shipped me a bike to South Carolina cheap. It had a clutch perch damaged and Bill and crew got me a perch quickly. He has sold me a couple things since and I have been extremely pleased. They have given me advice on some setup questions in other words this type of dealer hard to find. Everybody in the Northwest better be thankful because these dealers are rare. I was a little worried at first not doing business with somebody I know but after my experience he is one of the best dealers I have ever dealt with and if I ever get to go to the west coast I will do my best to go see them and personally thank them. Thanks again Bill.
  11. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha DT400 x 2, BMW G310R
    Ok, I have to play....just up the road from Bill's in McMinnville Oregon is the Spruce Goose. The plane is so huge that it isnt obvious how big the props are...but they are huge. (someplace to visit when you come to Salem and pick up your bike...speaking of transportation, the Amtrak station is only a few blocks from Bills...rail, ride, visit Spruce Goose...woo hoo) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hughes_H-4_Hercules
    [IMG]
    JonXX likes this.
  12. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    We are.

Bill got me into huskys. Was riding Yamaha in 99 and saw him with two brand new 99 WR250's at a local race. Whipped around to see what these beautiful machines were. Talked to Bill and he handed me a poster. Stuck that up on the wall in my office and was dreaming about one every day. Called him up and explained I rode a lot and was not interested in waiting for parts etc. He said "if your bike brakes and we dont have parts I'll take them off my own bike for you" Bought a 99 WR250 from him. Was a great bike. I had a 610 before that but really did not know much about the brand before I met Bill and crew.
  13. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    360CR 360WR SM610 TC450 TXC250 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hondas, Harleys, Yammys & a squid
    That's not just lip service to make a sale, either. I've seen him do exactly that.
    TROFFER88 and Xcuvator like this.
  14. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    But if your bike brakes, why would he need new pads?
    Kyle Tarry, Lonfish, Boogie and 6 others like this.
  15. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha DT400 x 2, BMW G310R
    I was there one day when Bill was fiddling with an old R65 that he had sold on consignment. Seems that it wasnt charging right so he took it in the back checked the stator then went into his personal stash of ancient BMWage parts and replaced the weak stator. Once Bill got it back out front the customer leans over and asks me if he should pay something. I told him, its good to offer but I doubt that Bill will take your money...he just wants to make it right. Problem solved, no money changed hands and another loyal BMP customer is chugging around on a very nice R65...with lights.
  16. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many

I R guud at spellin
    Tinken and bigriver like this.
  17. Teambowles Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    19 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    19 ktm 6 days excf 450 n excf 500
    Again, I called bills for advice....he nailed it helped me out once again. It's just an awesome experience to get great advice and awesome service. He spent time on the phone covering all my needs, I just want to say thank you once again for being a dealer I can depend on. Thanks brother.
  18. justintendo klotz super techniplate junkie

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    84 250,86 400,87 430,88 250,95 360
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 kawasaki zrx 1100
    ive bought some used parts off his ebay page. answers questions quickly, will measure things as well. fair prices and quick reasonable shipping. sounds like what you guys describe carries over to his ebay operation as well. i wouldnt hesitate to buy any used or clearance things they list
    BILLF likes this.
  19. surly Husqvarna
    AA Class

Just moved to Salem with a 510 and a 610. Stoked I was when I drove past the shop on my way home from work.
    Needing a battery to get the 610 back on the road I called Bills and they had what I needed and charged me fairly. Nice fellows to boot. I might have moved to the perfect place!
  20. r6jon Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    16 701 Enduro on 17's :)
    Other Motorcycles:
    a FE450 soon
    Bring in a box of doughnuts in the morning and start haggling. That's how I get the good deals. :thumbsup: