Bend Fall Gathering 2022

Discussion in 'West - USA' started by Kevin_TE250, Sep 12, 2022.

1. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I've missed this through Work/Family/illness the past few years... Talked with Bryan at Bills the other day and I guess it will be late October... Thinking I might just make it this year... Who is in ?
    WoodsChick likes this.
  2. MoombaRdr Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 wr250
    We have a group going over to EFR Camp 25 Oct 20 - 23. I am not sure what BMP has planned, but we will be there, camping, riding, having big fires and fun.
    I hope to a big group over there, it is always a good time.
    Kevin_TE250 likes this.
  3. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I'm hearing Nov 3(Thurs) - Nov 6(Sunday )
    WoodsChick likes this.
  4. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    92WXC350 /Lamson CR250/701 Vitpilen/
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph900 Scrambler 1200 HD Nightst
    Well the Cafe Husky /BMP demo gathering has been set for November 3rd thru 6th.Even though some conflict with rides and races and due to schedules of employees and bike availability we had to choose this date and go with it and pray for great weather.We will be bringing GASGAS EX250 and 300 ,EC300 and EX350F .
    For the Husky lineup TE150/250/300 and if the planets align the new 2023 TBI TX300.
    As always we will be at Road 25 Staging area East Fort Rock OHV about 25 miles outof Bend then about 9 miles in. Spencer Wells road leads to Road 25.Things start about 1PM Thursday and wheels up about Noon to 1 Sunday. Riders under 18 must have waiver signed by guardian. As always we have a swag give away around the campfire Saturday night about 8 pm. Thank you all for your past assistance and attendance and hope to see you all again.
    Bill and the BMP crew.
    WoodsChick, Kevin_TE250 and shrubitup like this.
  5. Johnrg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE 310 R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducati Sport Classic / Ducati Multi.
    Maybe time to do a road trip with moto. Did my Wyoming adventure in the Winds and Big Horns recently, Trail running/hiking/mtb. Have not been to the NW for a couple of years. Might be a plan. The 10 year old 310 needs to get out.

*Well, weather looking questionable for me this Tuesday morning. Have a good time all in any case.
    Kevin_TE250 likes this.