Bazzaz Zfi or Power Commander PCV?

Discussion in '610/630' started by Huskymicky818, Dec 25, 2014.

?

Bazzaz Zfi or Power Commander PCV

Zfi 0 vote(s) 0.0%
PCV 1 vote(s) 100.0%
  1. Huskymicky818 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 SM630
    Other Motorcycles:
    '04CRF450x2,01&03YZ250,87CR500x2
    Hey there all so i am currently in the market for a fuel controller/ECU programmer, and was wondering if anyone out there that has had BOTH of these or just one of them and what your experience has been with it.... I currently have the P/U Kit installed, Twin Arrow Slip Ons w/ECU, and 42t sprocket. I have read a lot about both of these, but i wanted to get some advice from people who actually own the equipment i want to buy since EVERY company will claim that theirs is the best.....
  2. Spice Weasel Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 SM610
    Ive bought and fitted a JD tuner not that long ago and im very impressed with it.
    i like how you dont need a laptop or anything to make adustments.
  3. Johnrg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE 310 R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducati Sport Classic / Ducati Multi.
    I debated both earlier this year as Bazzaz had a kit (including an Autotune like module) for the 310 and Dynojet did not. Dynojet offered to make a kit for my bike for free if I could get it to Vegas and decided to go that route. My kit would then be a new product for the 13/14 model year so figured others could benefit such as racers or re-sellers wanting a Dynojet product.

In any case both may be equal in use, though I have not seen the Bazzaz software. I went with the more established brand and it has worked exactly as I had wanted. Dynojet shrunk the size of their modules so not sure if the Bazzaz modules are similarly sized or not.
  4. Fast1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Ibeat is my opinion. Do a search and find the threads.
  5. WickedWill Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    some little red ones
    I got the bazzaz.Set it up with autotune.Very easy to use the software and gather data and apply.You can run 2 maps one for economy and a more aggressive less economical map and change on the fly with the flick off a switch. When i can ride again i am going to try a little experiment.Set the 2nd map to all 0 and change the fuelling just with ibeat .
  6. WickedWill Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    some little red ones
    The bazzaz is very small fits under battery strap under seat

[IMG]
  7. Huskymicky818 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 SM630
    Other Motorcycles:
    '04CRF450x2,01&03YZ250,87CR500x2
    I got mine yesterday and will be installing it today!!! i dont have the auto tune but do have the dual map switch.... I am a pretty aggressive rider and have the twin arrow set up, so i was wondering what i should set the aggressive tune to or is the on that comes on it good enough? any chance u could send me pm or something with your settings?
  8. WickedWill Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    some little red ones
  9. WickedWill Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    some little red ones
    How did the bazzaz go?
    Which map did you end up running?
    I have another laptop now and should be able to pull my custom map if needed.
  10. Huskyfly Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Looking for my next Husky......
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Africa Twin, 2013 TE310
    I have a Bizzaz on a Yamaha R1 and a PC-V on the 630......they both work great.

Only comment I'll add is for the R1, the Bizzaz unit controls more injectors (all 16 if I recall correctly), the PC-V half that. The Yamaha shop recommended it despite selling both brands and said both worked great but because the Bizzaz units are a bit newer to the market they had more options available like aftermarket traction control and quick shifter. I'd imagine on our Huskys it doesn't matter which you buy.
  11. Johnrg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE 310 R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducati Sport Classic / Ducati Multi.