[AUS] ADV Film Festival Feb13-15 in Bright, Victoria

Discussion in 'TR650' started by glitch_oz, Jan 9, 2015.

1. glitch_oz Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Strada
    Anyone else going to Bright for the 2015 ADV-Film Festival?

http://www.adventuretravelfilmfestival.com/australian-festival/

There'll be at least a couple of TR's from the AusTouring corner, Robbie's coming from Tasmania for this, the icecream shop on main street will be raided again and another attempt made to drink the Bright Brewery out of Staircase Porter and Fainters Dubbel!!

It doesn't come much better than sitting on the grass of the river flats in front of the BIIIG SCREEN in the dark, a coldie in hand...and listen to a few hundred voices groaning painfully watching someone going over the bars...or drowning the sucker well+ good in some muddy stream in Africa, Mongolia or Fireland. :lol:

It's not all motorcycles, either. Plenty of fabulous yarns and movies, photo-stories and tech-talks and endless other stuff. Then meet the folks who've "Done It" face to face!
    And laugh the night away.

Hope to catch up at one of the prime annual ADV events....if you've never been there, it's bloody High Time!
  2. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Looks like a cool way to spend some time on a bike and enjoy the outback ... Good luck with your touring and I gotta admit, Australia is setting a very good example of how to enjoy life in todays' wacky world.
  3. wrtimmy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 WR300
    That looks awesome - would love to see something like that over here in WA.
  4. glitch_oz Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Strada

Never fear, mate....the Aussies know how to let it bloody rip... and have a cracker of a time!! Do they ever!
    Even though Bright isn't exactly Outback :-) , it certainly is in the heart one of the most diverse, interesting and challenging places to ride a bike I've ever come across
    in my 45years in the saddle. The Victorian High Country and Australian Alps Kick Arse (Ass)!! :applause::cheers:
  5. glitch_oz Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Strada
    Even better....pack your bags, hop across the pond and have the time of your life being part of it, whoohoo!
    We don't bite...but shit, we'll take the piss out of a Yank here! ;) :lol::lol:
    wrtimmy likes this.
  6. NorthnTerraTory Husqvarna
    A Class

Darwin,Northern Territory,The Top End of Australia
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TR650 Terra
    Haha! Love it! And good to see you spelt arse correctly. We're not talking about donkeys!
  7. wrtimmy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 WR300

Yank? Haha - I'm Western Australia mate. Be a nice trip across the Nullarbor for me!