1. Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Sweden - About 1988 and older

Asch Pipe

Discussion in 'Vintage/Left Kickers' started by Husq.fleet, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Husq.fleet Husqvarna
    AA Class

I found this on E-Bay, not mine and do not have any connection to it. Its listed being for a 500, no year specified, but has the 82 and older rear mounting tab. Pretty sure its a Asch by the seams and mounting tabs comparing it to my Asch pipes. Looks like it has had some "work" on the headpipe but probably repairable, just metal. $99 buy it now gamble. I'd buy it but I'm in "conserve mode" . Number is 220493888933

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...33&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&viewitem=
  2. fran...k. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    420ae 98wr125 2004wr250 others
    Other Motorcycles:
    electric freeride 1993 yam gts
    I suppose we could have a special section about stuff for sale on ebay. Don't really know the rules about what is interfering with a sale and what isn't. As if they enforce the rules over there anyway.

My air cooled 500 pipes have an (?eight inch or so) straight section horizontally low in front of the engine and behind the tire. The others 420, 430, 360 ???unknown ones are like the one picured one in the listing a candy cane like curve. In my estimation that price is getting kind of too much of the percentage of a parts bike and too close to what you folks here seem to be able to get custom pipes for to bother with. Perhaps asch pipes have some special value over the stock ones. I have heard a modern silencer helps and might be a better place to spend the $.

Fran
  3. highdez1981430cr Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hey fran that is a great idea to do Ebay networking type thread and have people post great deals that they find!

Whatcha think Coffee?
  4. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    This is exactly what the Deals and Steals section of the Classifieds is for :thumbsup:

WoodsChick