1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Anyone else with a Nuda 900?

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Team_Husky900, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Team_Husky900 Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Nuda 900
    There doesn't seem to be a section for the Nuda 900, so just wondering if I am alone in your world of off-road dirt.

:)
  2. jerbear610 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    14' WR300, 11' TE511, 06'TE610 sold
    Other Motorcycles:
    11' Husaberg FE570, 15' Beta 300RR
    I, for one, would love to hear all about it. I didn't think they were importing the Nuda into the US.
    How is it ? How does it stack up against the "Rice Rockets" ? Post some pics and tell us about it.
  3. Planepower Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 TC 250/ 450 6spd, 2007 SMR 530
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducat 1198S, SV1000, CBR125, DRZ125
    Don't make us feel bad here in North America, we don't have it available to us. I'd hate to constantly read how wonderful it is :(
  4. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I'd love to hear how great it is. :thumbsup:
    tcstonkers likes this.
  5. silverpilen Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2004 TE450, 2005 TC450, 2013 TE250R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Cagiva Navigator 1000
    I would love to hear a ride report, include lots of photos! Are they purely a city based hooligan bike or are they comfortable enough to go touring? What are they like to own?
  6. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    I think this fellow is just poking fun at us. But just in case there's more....:popcorn:
  7. jtemple Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    2013 Kawasaki ZX-14R
    Maintenance intervals! That's what I want to hear about.
  8. Team_Husky900 Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Nuda 900
    Blimey! Where do I start????

Maybe I just start by saying I have one and have completed 1200miles in the last 2 weeks. Seat is a bit hard and I'd not want to do long distance touring or major motorway miles but that is not what it is for. An ideal tool for getting in and out of London - quick to turn, stops on a dime (is that the right phrase?) and can return 60mpg with conservative riding - current average is just over 50mpg. Front end can be a bit twitchy at high speeds but to be expected with the light weight and fast geometry.

Nice torquey engine, happy at sitting in 6th at 40mph and will easily pull from there - if you're feeling lazy. To have real fun, better to play with the gears. Front end will come up easily but... I'm a "2 wheels down" kinda guy, so I'll leave the tricks to others!

Pics? I have lots of pics and here is a teaser (another is in the intro section).

[IMG]
  9. BreakingPoint Husqvarna
    C Class

-i have test driven it (Nuda R), and liked it very much. I can't give you an objectively true report, because I have only one year biking experience on a 510 SMR.
    -In my opinion, it's a very stable bike. It follows your chosen line nicely through short and long fast corners. I didn't experience a noticeable twitchy front end, but maybe that's because of the pricey Ohlins?
    -Brakes are indeed very precise and have loads of power. The seat felt comfortable coming from a supermoto, but I can imagine it's a bit on the hard side for a roadster/naked. Also didn't drive it long enough to feel my arse aching.
    -Riding position is quite special, but nice. A little more bent forwards than enduro/supermoto, but still loose elbows, wrists etc. It's on the relaxed side, wide steering wheel, with a slight urge to attack the road.
    -Gearing is well chosen. Pretty short and aggressive, but still accelerates very good above 100 mph (160 kph). Didn't go faster than 120 mph though. It's still stable up to those speeds.
    -Then the engine: very smooth and pulls nicely until 6000-6500 rpm, then gives you a kick in the butt like a turbo kicking in. Put a smile on my face all day long :)
    -Hooligan: yes! It may weigh in at 200 kg (440 lbs), but it definitely doesn't feel like it. Lofting the front wheel like it's child's play in 2nd gear, maybe with a little positive input, also in 3rd.
    -Design: italian, but still out of this world, you should really see it in real life. It's the kind of bike that stands out of a crowd. I think a lot of people wouldn't think it as a looker, but blimey, if you can look past that daring design, it's a stunning bike! Nice attention for detail, and not your average japanese naked. A piece of art in my honest opinion.

All in all, a vivid, comfortable and stunning bike that will put smiles on your face like a single ;) Definitely worth buying imo!
    Muddy Waters and Ruffus like this.
  10. jimmyc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 TXC449, 09 SM610, WR250, plated
    Other Motorcycles:
    18YZ250X GS1200 busa duc900SS GG
    waiting for them to get to the USA
  11. Planepower Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 TC 250/ 450 6spd, 2007 SMR 530
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducat 1198S, SV1000, CBR125, DRZ125
    Waiting for them to come to Canada!
  12. Indorider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha TZM, Suzuki RGR (2 smokers)
    I rode one in Bali and loved it! Perfect for the roads here as it feels more like a Supermoto than a sportbike. It's not "blistering" fast like the crotch rockets in its cc range but that's fine with me. There was a time when I just started having fun at 150 mph but those days are long gone. Not enamored with the front fender but the rest of the bike is gorgeous.
  13. HeikkiL Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Nuda 900 Evoluzione
    Other Motorcycles:
    1988 BMW K100RT
    Another Nuda owner over here. Well almost, at least: basic 900 ordered and should be here in turn of Aug/Sept... However warehouse starts to fill of parts already (GPR silencer, Acerbis handguards, DRC X-monitor etc...).
  14. Erok68 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE449
    Other Motorcycles:
    Husqvarna Nuda RR Zupin enduro
    One more.
    Just bought a Nuda 900 R 2013 and cant wait to start with the custom parts project.
  15. NYCMX Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13 TE310R,13 Strada,
    Other Motorcycles:
    1977 Rm125,78 Rm125, 80 RM125...KTM
    Wish they came to the US...
  16. Clete Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '01 CR/WR 250, '13 650 Terra
    Other Motorcycles:
    '06 Suzuki SV650 (gone)
    No pics, come on!
  17. jimmyc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 TXC449, 09 SM610, WR250, plated
    Other Motorcycles:
    18YZ250X GS1200 busa duc900SS GG

I guess i'll have to pay up and import one.
  18. davids70 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 310 2012 - Nuda 900 2013
    I have one. Awesome bike. German BMW engineering & italian power up / design.
    The Nuda is what you want it to be.

Nuda-F800R.jpg

My beauty&beast.

IMG_7560.JPG
  19. davids70 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 310 2012 - Nuda 900 2013
    Erok68, I would like to see that custom parts project. Upload some pics !.
  20. huskylove Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1999 cr125 in progress
    good god I want one of these :'(