Any '09 Husky availability info?

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by ramz, Nov 8, 2008.

1. ramz Husqvarna
    B Class

Just after the dealer meeting in early Oct, there was speculation/rumor that most '09 models would be available in Nov, with the TE and WR models to come in January. I've asked a couple of dealers if they have any news about the '09 models arrival and they say there is no info forthcoming.

Has anyone asked their local Husky dealer and gotten any indication of when ANY '09 models will hit the showroom floors?

I wonder if the economic meltdown has caused BMW to delay production and delivery dates....

Watching the Husky UK site, I don't see any TE310/WR300 release info. They previously showed:
    TE250/450/510 - In stock
    TE310 - end of September
    WR125, 250 & new 300 - mid October

So far, they've only announced TE250/450/510 and TC450 availability.
  2. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    I'm only focused on my WR125, so I didn't pay close attention......
    I heard that TXC's and TC's (Excluding TC250) first, late November-December; TE's and WR 250 next, late December- early January; TC250, WR125, WR300 mid January; TE610 Spring.
  3. fitness2go Husqvarna
    AA Class

Please do not buy anymore Husky's! It breaks my heart when you strip down such a beautiful beast and put blue plastic on them. :p Jokes...man I'm feeling fiesty right now!?!? I'm just kidding with you ramz...great job with all the empirical data that you have accumulated on your 610!

It seems like this is no different than last year as I was one of the first to pick up my 08 TE 450 early in 2008. I think 2010 will be the "YEAR" when BMW gets it right!

David

4. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Insert whatever year, and change BMW for Husky and i think all of us have said this at least once. haha.
  5. Mike Kay Husqvarna
    AA Class

no parts. no bikes, again. no race teams. no advertisements. no trade shows. no hard parts. no nothing.

Just 2 years ago bikes came early, parts were easy, aftermarket was on board, new models announced, dual sports arrived, things were great.

now Husky is sinking. its sad.
  6. lairpost Husqvarna
    A Class

Uh oh, Mike's in a funk.
  7. Mike Kay Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husky is doing great in europe and australia. :thumbsup:
  8. lairpost Husqvarna
    A Class

That's better. Mike, freshly rained on dirt down here, ride Tuesday?
  9. ramz Husqvarna
    B Class

I just spoke to Steve at Hall's and new '09 Husqvarnas are now in-country. Dealers are ordering units from the US warehouse and Hall's expects theirs to arrive next week or the week following (due to possible Turkey-day delay). Some TXC and TE models are in the mix but alas, no TE310. They expect the new-for-'09 models to be in-country at the end of January. :applause: :applause: :applause:

So tell the wife to shop where she wants on Black Friday (day after T-day) because you'll be kickin' tires, bouncin' on the seat, and twistin' the throttle on the '09s at your nearest Husky dealer. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  10. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    That is GREAT news! :thumbsup:
  11. lairpost Husqvarna
    A Class

Stopped by my dealer today, they've already received a 310!
  12. ramz Husqvarna
    B Class

I was talking to a UK Husqvarna dealer early this morning and after we concluded our business, I casually asked if he had any '09 models. I was pretty sure he did, because of announcements on the main Husqvarna UK web site about '09 models. MikeC told me that they indeed had '09 models on the floor and had sold some units. He told me he heard that a boatload was shipped to the US recently and US dealers should be getting '09s in THIS week. I asked if he'd sold any TE310s and he said yes he had. So I asked if he'd ship a TE310 to me and he said he'd be happy to but I declined; it would probably be a futile effort.

So how about it; are any of you riders seeing '09 models at your local dealers yet?

Any '09 news at all?

Are the '09s lost at sea?

Anybody...........
  13. Wetdog Husqvarna
    AA Class

When the word is "a boat full of Husky's has been shipped to the US" that usually means they are still 6 weeks or more away. Well, that's the way it's been the past 2 years anyways.
  14. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold

Please introduce yourself in the welcome thread.
    http://www.cafehusky.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4

Please.

Phone number removed at least for now
  15. husky123 Husqvarna
    A Class

Are the TE's here yet?!

Can't wait much longer!
  16. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

TE250s are here.

310,450, 510 are on the water.