Another top Desert Racer goes Husky 125

Discussion in 'Racing' started by ajaxauto, Jan 19, 2009.

1. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

This past weeken i was at a Dist 37 Enduro in Lucern Calif.There i see
    Bob Roberts on a Husky 125 .Roberts was a Team Kaw support rider
    last year he finished #2 open expert last year on a Kaw 450.# 1 open expert was Nix Burson who now is a Husky Zip Ty racing rider.
    I do not know the details of the change but i do know there is now another top desert former open expert on a Husky 125.This up comming weeken will be the first National and i beleive Roberts will be there to add another Husky to the mix.My son Matt a former open expert # 2
    a few year back is also a convert to the 125 and will also be there to give it a try again .Plus this old man will be there with my 125 to try and run with the open class again.So far i have heard Zip Ty racing will have 6 Husky in the Pro class ,then there will be the 3 125s and also 3 more guys have told me they will be there for the open class .When was the last time there were 12 Husky
    at a Desert race much less a National
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Nice, just what Husky needs. :thumbsup:
  3. surfer1100 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR250, Memories of past tiddlers.
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM-01 EN 125, 03 125 MX, 09 EN 155
    I can see the ad now(insert picture of HSQ 125 railin' a turn or wheeliein through the whoops).

"A Husky 125....All you'll ever need." :lol::thumbsup:
  4. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Lots of Husqvarna presence,,,,,WOW not only that,,,,,,
    but when were there that many Italian built bikes out there?? Ducati Diana/scramblers in the sixties/seventies, Harley- Davidsons (Aermacchis) 70s???
    When will the Brits get that CCM program going??? Imagine Brits back in the dez too!!!
    and how about the Swedes themselves, (HBG)? This resurgence of marques is so good for racing!! Ajax see you at the show very exiting stuff as a fan of all things moto!!
    Just finished 2 solid days of single track/technical riding,,hopefully the old bones will go strong for 40+40mi !
  5. Mike Kay Husqvarna
    AA Class

in '05 i was the only expert Husky at the nat.

'the times, they are a changin' :)
  6. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    wish you could join the fun
  7. Mike Kay Husqvarna
    AA Class

my wife would shoot me in the head if i spend more money on bikes right now...good luck to all Husky brethren, eat some sushi. :thumbsup: