Another Cold Day in "HEAVEN"

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by skywalker951, Jan 14, 2009.

1. skywalker951 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Yes another subzero day off, the only reason to go outside is to drive/load/unload my new 08 TE610:thumbsup:. I does have to share the shop with the 08 te510(its little brother), trick xr650 (its sparing partner), 1971 SL70 (the dream starter) and the 1975 Pursang (the Pomeroy inspired dream). At least the sun was out today. Time to start building my next adventure bike.:D
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Thought you were going to let that sit at the dealer till springtime...

Couldn't wait could you? :D
  3. skywalker951 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I had to sweet talk the wife (same old song and dance). I did help that I mentioned it after I supported the fact that she needed a new Klipsh subwoofer. Actually you convinced me (yes, it is your fault). I will send my suspension out to les and get it lowered a little and add compression adjusters before the snow is gone. Until then I will just have to set on it and make motor noises.
  4. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Great! Now I'm destroying marriages! :lol:

I'd seriously consider getting the seat done - try sitting on the bike & make motor noises for a couple of hours.
    http://www.renazco.com/

Or get a sheepskin to lay over the seat, bicycle shorts, something...
  5. Thorton98 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Steve, How 'bout some pics of your bikes in the 610 section? I would love to see that SL 70!!:thumbsup:
  6. skywalker951 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Maybe this weekend as a my have some time off. I have not fiquired out how to attach pictures on this site. I need help! When I click on the insert image it asks for my url address. I have my pictures saved to a document file and I am missing a simple step. I can attach files thru my email. Help out a newbie!
  7. Thorton98 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I just compose my message, then go to Go advanced, drop down to additional options, to attach files, click on Manage Attachments, then browse from my computer pics and open. Don't know if that is right, but works for me! Haven't tried to pull pics from photobucket, etc. yet. But soon:thumbsup: Hope that helps!!
  8. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    You'll have to put your photos on a hosting site, like photobucket or a home page on a server. Until recently I had a small page on Road Runner where I was able to host pics but it got ditched in some transfer they did.
  9. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Photobucket type sites certainly work (use the img line or insert pic button with url), but pictures can also be attached to posts from a computer. What does not work is attaching pics to posts from another hosting site.
    I'm not sure what this means, a word document? (.doc)
  10. skywalker951 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Not my SL-70, just my mini-trail.

Trial run for photo, the Mini-Trail.

Attached Files: