$ and new suspension showed up today!

Discussion in '610/630' started by skywalker951, Feb 26, 2009.

1. skywalker951 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Well good buy to a trusted old friend. My trick xr650r was sold today and $ going toward the new kid in town. My suspension came today from les at LT Racing. He revalved, added compression adjusters in the forks and lowered everything 1 1/2". I have to work for the next week and 8 more inches of snow coming tonight:doh: after the 12 inches on sunday. This will give me some time to start putting it back together. Accessories to be installed: Promoto billet rack/with panniers, uptite skid plate, flush mount rear blinkers, hot grips, handquards and I will redo clutch routing with longer clutch cable. I am redoing the dash for rerouting the cables and add 12 volt adapter and accessory fuse box for future updates. I am waiting for my new battery and plates from my dealer. Should be here next week. April 1st I hope to see some dirt.
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    You are going to have quite the nice adventure rig when you are all done :thumbsup:
  3. 04asphalt Husqvarna
    AA Class

4. Mike Kay Husqvarna
    AA Class

Skywalker,

What kind of fuse box? Who makes it?
  5. Here's one I just bought for the back of my Lynx. A little more than what I wanted to pay but the quality is superb and the owner proactively sent details/insight about installation, etc. It comes nicely packaged in a anti-static bag and excellent instructions.

[IMG]

More pics side by side with other fuse blocks.