Alternative to Racing Injector Kit ECU (aka 2012 TXC ECU)

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by DRCA, May 25, 2016.

1. DRCA Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310, 2013 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    XR650R/Scorpa SY250F/Gas Gas TXT Pro
    I called Husqvarna this morning to inquire about the availability of the 2012 TXC ECU (part number 8000H7424) which is part of the Racing Injector Kit and talked to Jim. After I told him what I was looking for, he took my number and told me that he was going to look into it.

He called me back approximately 30 minutes later to let me know that they did not have any in the US and that the people at KTM in Austria didn't have any either and recommended to use an aftermarket alternative from GET with the part number 859381.

Looks like GET is a and Italian company and their web site is at www.getdata.it. These guys look like they do have some serious hardcore hardware running in the MX GP and Enduro GP series!

I didn't find the part number recommended by KTM Austria and there doesn't seem to be any model specific for my bike (2011 TE310) but I shoot them an email and see what they recommend.

So... anyone has heard about GET and has any experience with their products, especially the ECU's?

On a side not, I made the comment to the tech guy at Husqvarna that KTM wasn't supporting the Italian Husky owners and his response was that it wasn't KTM but BMW that screwed the pooch... Apparently KTM has been / is having a hard time getting stuff from BMW.
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    GET is an Athena company and is and was an OEM supplier along with high end engine management systems, they have been pioneers in real time data acquisition for motos as well. GET made the High performance ECU kit for the TC250 race kit that was in the OEM hard parts catalog. This is a very well known in the industry, top tier performance company.
  3. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
  4. R_Little Husqvarna
    Pro Class

5. hellbergarn Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna tc 250 2014 husqy te 250
    Other Motorcycles: