Alternative 610 carbs

Discussion in '610/630' started by johnclearysm610, Jan 19, 2015.

1. johnclearysm610 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2000 sm610
    Other Motorcycles:
    My mums Harley Davidson 883. Lol
    I have a 00 sm610 with the dellorto carb. Bike has never run right since I got it always starving of fuel on extended runs and recently left me stuck on a country road in the pitch black. Iv took the carb apart cleaned and replaced all the jets and Venturi valve set the float height according to man spec and it overflowed when on the side stand or hill so lowered the float height a little and problem solved. Still runs for a bit and dies like fuel starvation let it sit for a minute and it will go again also sometimes it seems like the Venturi is sticking open and the carb will just dump fuel until I turn the fuel cock off. So I'm looking to find out what other carbs will fit my bike as I think a new carb will solve my problems. Thanks
  2. grinder96 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630, SM610
    Other Motorcycles:
    VFR800, XR80
    I was just reading about a carb and it was from one of the sponsors here...hang on...

here:
    http://www.motosportz.com/lectron.html

That is what I would try, sounds really good and at a good price point!!!

Good luck!!
  3. Xcuvator Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE450,610 WB165,WR250 WR360 & XC430
    Other Motorcycles:
    yes
    The Lectron is a very good option. I tested the 610 lectron for Kelly (motorsportz) and Kevin (lectron) for 18 months +- while Kevin developed them from our feedback.
    I have way over 50 hours invested in testing/tuning.
    It is the real deal:thumbsup:
    In the past I had an 08 EFI and now have an 07 carbed model with the Lectron currently installed.
    My "lectroned" 07 combines the best of both worlds.

Check with Kelly.:)