99 610 success so far

Discussion in '610/630' started by babalu24, Jul 26, 2016.

1. babalu24 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1999 TE 610
    First and foremost would like to thank everyone that chimes in on these threads it really is a sigh of relief like they say two heads are better than one,,,, so clean carb all stock jetting I positioned the needle at 2nd clip instead of third I am gonna change it back to the third mid range had more just a hair more snap but she did come right up!! When I grabbed a fist full of throttle down my street, one thread that really helped was air fuel mixture setting for delorrto pmh I found in a forum BELEIVE the gentleman a name was Dave and he is so spot on the huskys have there own kicking method! And sure as s:*#+ I kicked lightly through no decompression till the Kickstarter basically had pressure grabbed de comp lever n pushed ever so lightly like a inch and WHAMO!!! So Dave out there kudos!!one thing I did notice I played with fuel screw and idle she was idling good not exactly where I want her but at this point (WINNING) she does run hot though hotter than before is this meaning to lean?? I put 15/50 synthetic bel Ray I got from Dan at motoexotica and a iridium plug I notice she like the colder plug better but was fouled out from previous fiasco it wouldn't spark good no blue just yellow I think I hit it too many times with the wire brush n dsandpaper so if you guys have any suggestions on the heat thing please let me know and now just waiting on new tensioner Wich is stripped n I'm off gonna wait a few n see if she fired agsin