1. Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Sweden - About 1988 and older

'84 250CR Hoses/Radiator/Pipe Tidbits

Discussion in 'Vintage/Left Kickers' started by bultokid, Apr 30, 2017.

1. bultokid Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '84 250/500 '87 250/430 '18TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Bultaco, Fantic
    Building up nice '84 250CR and have some plans/info wanted to spread

1) Radiator hoses - communicated with company from China that makes all the hoses/radiators that you see on ebay. Have an extra set that i am mailing to China so they can reproduce as I don't see anything out there....and I want them in blue

2) Radiator - same thing as above, if I can find extra in storage I'll send it to them as well

3) Pipe - have a HP pipe but it needs repaired, can a builder copy it or do they need the bike as well ? Had Jemco build pipe for '83 250CR years ago and not going the drop off the bike route again
  2. suprize Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 400, bike in a box Moto Villa 350
    Other Motorcycles:
    ktm 300
    unfortunately re pipe its the only way unless you can find a pipe builder like GMC in Aus who has a jig set up from having a donor bike previously.

there should be some off the shelf pipes for the cr?? try George from uptite on here he should know

from what I hear the chinese rads are ok, some need the mounts beefed up. search the forum, been plenty of posts previous. I just got a radiator man to rebuild mine (they were ok, 1 was banana shaped).