7602 Racing Clutch piston Works Great!!!

Discussion in '7602 Racing' started by HuskyT, Jun 9, 2011.

1. HuskyT Moderator

Clay,

The new piston works amazing with my clutch!. It hasn't felt that good in years... actually has some spring back now !

Bleeding was easy as I did it completley submerged in Magura Blood (Thanks Robertaccio for the tip/ advice!!!)

My slave cylinder body has two distinct wear patterns on the bottom side (6:00 O'clock) of the ID bore and another one (smaller) on the top of the I.D. Slave cylinder Bore at 12:00 O'clock . This new piston and new O-ring and the different location that they seal on seems to work just fine. When I dis-assembled the slave, I drained it into a white ceramic bowl. YOu could clearly see where all of the worn off Annodize ( presuming a hardcoat) was sticking in the bottom of the slave cylinder bore. This gritty fine paste may have been contributing to the leaking and the much heavier wear patterns at the same time in the 6:00 O'Clock position .

I honestly don't know why anyone would have any problems bleeding this system out.

Great part! [IMG][IMG] Thanks!

T
  2. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Good to hear T. Thanks for posting. Now get back to scrubbing triples or whatever. :D
  3. HuskyT Moderator

4. rudyunknown Husqvarna
    AA Class

Shout out to Clay......the clutch piston works great for me too...i have to take a ride on the bike yet....but the piston has made the clutch ooohhh soo smooth

People buy from 7602 without thinking....i think so far i got two or three stuff from them and they rock....called them to ask for random shite and they still responded...also the singer oil solution was awesome....now if only i can get some more of this oil at the local walmart that would be great :)