1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    FE = 4st Enduro & FC = 4st Cross

FE/FC 701 Supermoto - What Comes With It? Stuff Missing.

Discussion in '4st' started by CaliMR, Jun 7, 2018.

1. CaliMR Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hey all, I just picked up a 701 Supermoto in the US last week, and I was going through the box it came with thinking that I might put the grab handles on, and the bolts are missing. I poked around the parts list and one of the wrenches is missing from the tool bag too. The dealer couldn't find the manual, but they already have a replacement on order for me. I want to figure out all that is missing before I do my break in service, so I can deal with it all at once, but I can't find a list of everything that it is supposed to come with. I attached a picture of everything I have.

Does it look like anything is else is missing?

IMG_8691.JPG

Thanks for any help with this. I love the bike so far, so much so that I am selling both my XR650R supermotos and maaaaybe my Husky 510 SMR.
    pvflyer likes this.
  2. Todd157k Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2017 701 Enduro
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW GTL
    That looks like everything. I think there should be some plastic guards mounted where the passenger peg brackets go. There should be a torx wrench in the bag for the radiator shroud covers. That wrench goes under the seat because you'll need it to take the shroud off to get to the tool box/bag.
  3. CaliMR Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks for the reply. The guards are on it. I was missing the bolts for the grab rails, one of the wrenches, the torx, the manual, and the binder thing the manual comes in, and I had some extra bolts and spacers that weren't for the bike. Dealer ordered another kit and gave me the missing parts other than the wrench which wasn't in the new one either, manual just showed up, never got the binder thing. Dealer showed me the kit for another one and it was missing the manual and wrench too. They said that's been really common this year. Super fun bike, though. I'm tempted to get rid of my XR650Rs and get a 701 Enduro to replace them haha