70 degree 'Berg plastics?

Discussion in 'Non-Husqvarna Motorcycles' started by shawbagga, Feb 6, 2018.

1. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    Anyone got a lead on where to source cheap replacements? Mainly shrouds & rear fender/side plates section. Cheers
  2. Big Timmy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE 501 with lots of goodies.
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW G450X, 15'FE501, 23 KTM 1290 SAR
    "Cyclebuy.com." Looks like they list all the factory plastics you are looking for it appears. You said "source cheap replacements" ? So if you were meaning an aftermarket replica set of plastics now I wouldn't know who has those. That might be a bit more difficult to locate ?

Cyclebuy.com still considered an Authorized "Husaberg" parts dealer, along with Husqvarna and KTM parts. So you can check there.

If I was ever going to buy a used dirt bike I would love to find a low hour 70 degree FE 570. They are cool. Nearly as obscure as my BMW G450X except the Husaberg is easier to get parts and plastics for.
  3. NH-JP 2nd Fastest Old, Slow Guy!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2017 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    1988 Honda Hurricane,
  4. NH-JP 2nd Fastest Old, Slow Guy!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2017 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    1988 Honda Hurricane,
  5. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    Cheers lads I'll tell mate to check 'em out.
  6. funmachines Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    Husa FE570, Beta trials, CDale 440
    I really like my FE570. Torque monster with good dirt manners and a wide ratio trans for connecting trails plus valves never move. Cyclebuy has been my go to source for parts and they are nice folks that get parts to you quickly. The only thing I have not found are decals for the plastics although you can get the shrouds with decals already applied.
  7. Thumperama Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Husaberg, Ducati, Triumph, Aprilia
    Cyclebuy and AOMC are both good sources for factory plastic. The graphics are molded into the tank shrouds, but you can still get the factory graphics for the rear fenders, headlight surround and fork guards from KTM. They are pricey. The alternative is to have a bike graphics shop custom make you a set. Could most likely go that route for much less than factory graphics.

I love my FE570S and both of my FS570's. Sad to see the 70 degree motors go extinct.