630 performance parts

Discussion in '610/630' started by pomuk, Oct 27, 2016.

1. pomuk Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    sms630 2011
    Has anyone come across htm racing seems like they have every performance part for a 630 you could wish for dam things in Italian though anyone found a translated version typical took bout 6 months to find it but cant read descriptions lol any help appreciated thanks
  2. Spice Weasel Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 SM610
  3. RDTCU Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '11 630SMS
    Use Chrome and let it translate the page for you. It's not perfect but it will help make sense of it.
    pomuk likes this.
  4. Etze Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM610 2006
    Other Motorcycles:
    Non
    Or just click on the english flag on their homepage ;D

Anyway, thanks for the link. Interesting parts for my 2006 610 as well.:thumbsup:
  5. Spice Weasel Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 SM610
    I tried that before making my post here. When i clicked on the British flag, it stayed in Italian.
  6. pomuk Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    sms630 2011
    Awsome thanks everyone iv clicked on English flag and descriptions still Italian will click on link for cafehusky version i new there would be parts for our huskys wohoo need to save up some coin now lol
  7. pomuk Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    sms630 2011
    Do the chrome thing does the trick
  8. mjskier Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 KTM 990 SMT
    In Chrome, Right click->translate to English
    pomuk likes this.
  9. Etze Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM610 2006
    Other Motorcycles:
    Non
    Yeah, you are right, my bad. Only the headlines change from italian to english. ;)

Btw: I Just started an inquiry, because they seem to have racing camshafts for 610 dual purpose/electric start with the oil holes in the cam. Nothing similar is available here in germany, and i don't want the TC camshaft without these holes. Lubricating cams/rocker arms seems necessary to me.
    pomuk likes this.
  10. pomuk Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    sms630 2011
    All good bro chrome did the trick the od word didt translate but other then that worked a treat keep in touch n let me no how you get on with them as iv got kids and family so iv got to get xmas over with before i spend anything on mods hope u get on good as im wraped iv found all the parts iv been looking for did the obd2 ibeat today and may i say bang for buck good value for performance nothimg to special stoke that i can now lift wheel back up when it starts dropping on wheelies cant wait to see what the 660cc mod with valves, cam and exhaust (2 into 1 the one that goes into one at the mufler)
    Not going to be cheap road but a dam load cheaper then upgraiding to a ducati hypermotard safe riding you lot
  11. pomuk Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    sms630 2011
    On a slight difrent note but still performance talk has anyone came across bigger injectors for a 630 would it be somthing worth while looking into of does the 630 already have a good setup iv always been a carbie man myself any insight into the pros n cons of injector sizes would be appreciated
  12. RDTCU Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '11 630SMS

The injector that's in it should have no trouble keeping up with whatever air you can cram into it.
    pomuk likes this.
  13. pomuk Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    sms630 2011
    Had chat with htm they know there stuff on the down side no big bore mods for 630 just high comp piston. No light crank conrod either got a price list for everything else including a remaped computer
  14. BiG DoM Husqvarna
    AA Class

What do the remapped 'computers' cost?
  15. pomuk Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    sms630 2011
    €250 if they remap yours
    €450 to buy whole thing
  16. pomuk Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle: