610 guys - body panels

Discussion in '610/630' started by JonXX, Jul 6, 2015.

1. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    360CR 360WR SM610 TC450 TXC250 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hondas, Harleys, Yammys & a squid
    As some of us have found out, some of the plastics for our beloved 610's are no longer available.

In the near future, a friend will be making carbon fiber tank and radiator shrouds for me, and I'm considering having him make a headlamp mask for me as well.

We don't know what it's going to cost at this moment, but is anyone else interested in this? He's willing and interested in a group buy kind of a deal. Even if nobody is willing to commit, I'll probably have him make three sets, they'll be posted for sale in the BMP section.
    Spice Weasel likes this.
  2. Spice Weasel Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 SM610
    What parts are no longer available?
    Ive been waiting ages for a lower radiator shroud thats supposedly on back-order.
    Carbon fibre replacement plastics are a great idea
  3. Oklahoma Rider Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 te 610
    Other Motorcycles:
    none
    I could be interested, I have an ims 5 gallon tank, would that be a consideration?
  4. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    360CR 360WR SM610 TC450 TXC250 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hondas, Harleys, Yammys & a squid
    Well the radiator shrouds have been on backorder for months, with no ETA furnished by the mothership.

Tank shrouds are of course easy enough to get, but I reckon the clock is ticking on those.

For shrouds to fit a 5 gallon IMS tank, that's doable, but we'd have to have one here to use as a pattern, and we don't. I'm pretty much talking about OEM replacement parts...
  5. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

6. ZX10R203 Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 SM610
    Other Motorcycles:
    2005 Ninja ZX10R, 2009 Raptor 700R
    I would be interested. Are you going to have all the panels made or only the no longer available ones??